Chef Mickey's or Crystal Palace

TheHafflys

Earning My Ears
Trying to decide between Chef Mickey's or Crystal Palace for breakfast? We have two small children and I think they would enjoy either experience. Right now we have the ADR's, but looking to choose between one of the two. Thanks in advance!

Both have their pros and cons.

1. I would do CP if you have a ressie before MK opens. Nice experience!
2. If not, do CF - can't beat the Mickey Mouse and friends experience for the young kids!

Have fun!:)

I personally think CP has much better food than CM's. Plus CP is more convenient since its already in MK. And who doesnt love pooh and gang? Theyre too cute. Plus the atmosphere is much nicer than CM. I wasnt too impressed with CM's. Both restaurants are worth a shot at least once in your life thou. (I really like crystal palace, esp lunch/dinner, so i've been there multiple times). :)

Have fun!

Both have their pros and cons.

1. I would do CP if you have a ressie before MK opens. Nice experience!
2. If not, do CF - can't beat the Mickey Mouse and friends experience for the young kids!

Have fun!:)

I agree with this. If your CP ADR gets you into MK before RD, go with that. Otherwise I would go with CM because its the only place to see all of the Fab 5. The food at both is pretty standard breakfast food and isn't different enough to favore one over the other.

Thanks for the responses! We do have an 8:25 ADR for Crystal Palace on a 9am opening day...so it would get us that early access and some great pictures I'm sure.

I wish we could do both, but I'm really trying to stick with the meals we get with the dining plan and no more. Sit down meals with a 2 and 1 year old can be disasterous, but these buffet environments seem perfect for us!

I would pick CP any day over CM. We try to get a reservation for 8:05 am to be out of the restaurant by rope drop or if we can't, we book it around 10am as we will do rope drop, do all the kiddy rides and then go back for our meal before continuing on our merry way around the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter