Chef Mickeys or 1900 Park Fare

CHEF MICKEYS!!!!!! Although with that said, we have only ever done Park for dinner :)

Food-wise, I don't think there's a big difference at breakfast. Make your choice based on the characters you want to see or perhaps the resort you'd most like to visit.

disneydreaming4now said:
:confused3Im torn... I don't know if we should do Chef Mickeys or 1900 Park Fare for breakfast, in January.. Help Pease!!!:confused3

It Depends on what is important to you. What are you looking for?

Definitely depends on which characters are most important to you or the kids.
BUT, park fare breakfast is a little better.

It Depends on what is important to you. What are you looking for?

First... good food..
second... experience. DS is 10 and he has been many times. He has met all the characters at these restaurants. Weve never been to CM breakfast, so wasn't sure how it is in comparison. Im not a big breakfast fan, neither is DH, but DS loves breakfast...:love:

Park Fare food is better in my opinion but we liked the ohana breakfast even better. We will try tusker house on our next trip and I heard/read that it's even better. Chef Mickey breakfast in my expereince was very rushed and the food quality was (very) poor compared to other places we've tried. The kids (when they were about 5-7 yrs old) enjoyed (not the meal) the chef mickey breakfast but they never insisted that we go back there again.

thank you for all the replies.... Weve eaten Ohana breakfast many times and love it. We also really like Tusker house.. I was just looking for something close to the GF, that's where we are staying. Considering we eat Ohana breakfast twice a year, thought we may try something else. I have a gluten allergy so Im very limited, as far as breakfast goes. Either place, I have no doubt that itll be great.:cool1:

thank you for all the replies.... Weve eaten Ohana breakfast many times and love it. We also really like Tusker house.. I was just looking for something close to the GF, that's where we are staying. Considering we eat Ohana breakfast twice a year, thought we may try something else. I have a gluten allergy so Im very limited, as far as breakfast goes. Either place, I have no doubt that itll be great.:cool1:

I'm certain you will have a great time and meal. Enjoy! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter