• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chef Mickeys - Love It Or Leave It

Love Chef Mickeys - or not?

• Love it!

• Like it!

• So-So

• Not!

Results are only viewable after voting.

llebrekniT

I did know once, only I've forgotten
I LOVE CHEF MICKEYS

:) One restaurant that we must always visit, whether for breakfast or dinner, is Chef Mickeys. I have noticed some negative comments out there regarding the food. I have eaten there at least a dozen times and have NEVER had a bad meal. The food has always been top-quality and the atmosphere is pure Disney magic. The grandparents love it as much as the kids.

Please post a response - do you love Chef Mickeys - or not?

Thanks!;)

We used to love CM but after several bad meals left it! Have been back in about 5 years and don't think we'll return any time soon based on some of the posts I've read.

We love it. It is one of the restaurants that are not to miss for us.
We love Loud Busy and Fun.. which is probably why we love Chef Mickey's so much.

If you are a family with kids that love characters...it is a must. We have been for the breakfast and it was a great experience for our kids. If you think of it in terms of an event vs. high quality food...it is a great experience.

We always go to CM. My son loves to see the Monorail go through. As far as the food goes, personaly I like it better then some of the other buffets. Anyway, we go for the atmosphere!!

DevilDog

I have no complaints about the breakfast buffet apart from it's soooo noisy LOL I know what do I expect ;)

I adore the dinner buffet - I love the soups and the salad bar oh and that parmesan mashed potatoes - yummy scrummy. I never have room for dessert :)

My boys and I love Chef Mickeys! This is a must do. I have never tried the breakfast, but I intend to do both breakfast and dinner on my next trip! I think the character interaction, the food, and the atmosphere are all great!

I'ts a Fam tradition. We always have our last breakfast at Chef Mickey's. It's such a fun place to eat! My only compaint it mushy scrambled eggs otherwise everything else is YUMMY!

Love it. A must do for everyone. A perfect place for kids to meet the characters. Fun for everyone.

Another vote for loving it!

One of our family traditions is to have our first meal at Chef Mickeys. I can think of no better way to begin our vacation:D I know others on these boards have a similar tradition. If getting hugs from Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Chip & Dale doesn't make you happy then I don't know what will;)

We love it too!! It is our first meal at WDW. Really gets us in the mood. And it is now our last meal in the world. We tried the breakfast and liked it a lot too. The food has always been good and we've had terrific servers.

My hubby and I could leave it. We don't hate it, but it is just so-so to us.

The kids, on the other hand, A MUST DO.

So of course we have a PS for our next trip.

:) :) :) :)

If you have kids, Chef Mickeys is a great place for character interaction. When we went though, the food was so-so. It was a little greasy and not very tasty. But that might have been an exception vs. the rule.

IMHO Chef Mickey's dinner buffet is second only to Boma's. Good selection and excellent quality every time we have been there. Our son-in-law is a server at WDW and knows all the restaurants on property intinately and Chef Mickey's is on his must do list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter