Chef Mickey's & Crystal Palace ?

JJ&JSMOM

DIS Veteran
What is the set up like at CM & CP - are the kids & adults buffet section separate from each other? I'm wondering because on CM's menu it has ham listed on the menu but on the kids menu it lists chicken tenders, pizza,etc. Can I get some ham off the adult buffet & give it to our kids? They love ham plus if they could have a meal thats a little different then the usual kids menu would be nice. I think my kids will hate chicken tenders & mac & cheese when we get home.:rotfl:

my hubby and bil loved the macaroni and cheese on the kids lower section right near the adult food.......you can have anything from the kids and the kids can have anything from the adults.....

We took a 3 and 10 year old to CM, they hated it..they said the pizza was to saucy, the mac and cheese to cold, chicken too cold and hard and raviolis too saucy. I tried to scrape the sauce off the food for them but they refused to eat anything..even the salad was wilted, the soup too salty, the bread hard as a rock and in the hour that we were there they never brought out anymore rolls or butter. DH and I did not like it either, the only saving grace was the prime rib, potatoes and the fantastic character interaction. We will never go back.

Now CP on the other hand, we LOVE this place. We have been there about a dozen times for breakfast and dinner and it never disappoints. The food is always fresh and good and is replenished often. The characters are a lot of fun.

Great! Thanks for all the replies - sounds like the kids will do ok. I tried to schedule a couple buffets so that they could have a little variety as the kids menu looks to almost the same everywhere. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter