Chef Mickey's Brunch

garris3404

Focus on the magic!
Today launched the ADR signup for brunch at Chef Mickey's. Brunch starts on Sunday May 31. Times are 11:35 - 2:30 daily.

Check out link from Disney Parks Blog.

Last edited:
A new brunch seating will be available beginning May 31 (reservations open May 22). Hours are 11:30am-2:30pm. The menu will expand from the regular breakfast offerings and include: soup, salads (caesar, seafood, broccoli, antipasto, chicken and caprese), hot dishes (BBQ ribs, seafood etouffee, baked salmon). Mickey waffles, ice cream and bakery treats are also on the menu.

Just when I thought I had my Oct. trip all planned out...what a wonderful wrench to have thrown in!

I just made a reservation for us to go before MNSSHP in October. I have been trying to decide what to do for a meal before the party, this will work great!

Just when I thought I had my Oct. trip all planned out...what a wonderful wrench to have thrown in!

:yay:

Yes, we have an Aug/Sept trip. We have res. for both breakfast AND brunch right now, but we're waiting to hear more details (and see pics) for the brunch. We love the breakfast (fresh fruit, smoked salmon, waffles, bacon, and those yummy brownies), but I prefer to not have to get up early for the breakfast. Plus, we like ADRs for lunch to get some cool down time. Waiting anxiously for reviews!

I just booked ours for our arrival day. Flight gets in at 11:30 and I got a 2:25. We will be staying at Shades of Green. Think I can make it? I'm still hoping for a dinner that day.

Has anyone heard the price yet?

http://www.disboards.com/threads/buffet-character-shows-aycte-pricing-as-of-05-17-2015.3108466/. Same as breakfast, at least for right now.

I just booked ours for our arrival day. Flight gets in at 11:30 and I got a 2:25. We will be staying at Shades of Green. Think I can make it? I'm still hoping for a dinner that day.

Are you renting a car? Is it a nonstop flight? It is possible, but I would be leery since that is the last seating...if you run late at all you likely won't get seated.

It's a direct flight, we are taking a car service to the hotel then plan to walk to TTC and take monorail to Contemporary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter