Chef Mickeys - breakfast or brunch?

chris1212

Mouseketeer
Just wondering what the difference between breakfast and brunch is at Chef Mickeys? There isn't a separate menu posted for brunch so is it the same as breakfast? Is the cost the same?

Thanks!

From the disney parks blog. No indication of cost

The brunch menu will offer breakfast and will add soup, salads (including Caesar), seafood, fresh broccoli, antipasto, chicken and Caprese, as well as hot dishes such as barbecued ribs, seafood étouffée and baked salmon. An ice cream bar and Contemporary bakery sweets will round out the meal.

I'm excited about the brunch menu . . . not sure if I'm going to get a chance to do brunch this trip.

Wasn't planning on doing Chef Mickey's for our trip but I got a great time for an afternoon break so I figured WTH and went for it. How often do perfect ADRs just fall in your lap?

Wasn't planning to do CM either, but the brunch options got me to book it. Now we have another TS meal and we are out of TS credits. I guess I have to evaluate which TS I'm going to pay OOP. First world problems at Disney.:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter