• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chef Mickey's breakfast AND dinner????

Mickey3

Earning My Ears
Am I allowed to make ADR's for Chef Mickey's breakfast and dinner on the same day????? We were discussing when to go and we aren't sure if we want to do a late breakfast (we're waiting for Magical Beginnings EMH to be decided) or dinner. Can I make both ADR's and later cancel the one I don't want (or just go to both if the little man is up to it????):lmao: I just want to make sure we get there at least once!!!!

TIA for any help!!!!!;)

You just can't make two reservations for the same meal period, ie, two dinners at different restaurants. At least not without risking having both cancelled.

It would be courteous to call and cancel the reservation once you know which one you won't need--whether that's when the MB EMH days are announced or the day of your reservations. Good luck!

Also, we've done both the dinner and breakfast at Chef Mickeys...I'd stick to the breakfast. We weren't as impressed with the dinner.

We've done two reservations for Chef Mickeys in one day as well. I agree with the previous poster, the breakfast is much better than dinner at Chef Mickey's. I am a picky eater and found that I ate more of the kiddie food (mac n cheese, chicken fingers, pizza) than anything else. I wasn't too crazy about the rest of the food there.

Thanks so much for the replies! So, what I'm guessing is that it is ok for me to make a breakfast AND a dinner...I just can't make 2 dinners in one night. I think I'll make a reservation for both but from the sounds of it we'll stick with breakfast!!! Thanks again for the advice!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter