• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chef Mickey's 12pm

cbear5

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if there is a lunch buffet at CM. Or will we be having the breakfast buffet? Our ADR is for 12pm.

Carrie

Does anyone know if there is a lunch buffet at CM. Or will we be having the breakfast buffet? Our ADR is for 12pm.

Carrie

They do open for lunch during Sept (well, they have the last 2 years anyway). The lunch runs from 12 to around 3.

They don't usually serve lunch at Chef Mickey's. Only breakfast and dinner, so you will probably be having breakfast at 12 noon.

I just checked All Ears and they said the serving times for CM was 7A to 11:30A. That was what they had in Feb. Maybe it is extended at other times.

They do open for lunch during Sept (well, they have the last 2 years anyway). The lunch runs from 12 to around 3.

I agree with this. They normally only run breakfast and dinner, but they did run lunch during free dining in the past.

Carrie

Double check your ADR time to be sure it isn't actually 11 something and you're rounding it to noon. Also when are you going? It is possible that they've added the lunch meal during a really busy time, possibily spring break.

The only times Chef Mickey's was ever open for lunch is during the free dinning period. Also the hours for breakfast are from 7:00 AM - 11:30 AM, unless in the case of the OP they extended the hours for breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter