Chef Mickey or Crystal Palace?

HairyChest

DIS Veteran
Im making reservations for dinner

Which one has better food?

Dont care much about characters

Thanks!

CP has way better food!! ive been at bfast lunch AND dinner and loved them all.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

Chef Mickey has more typical food which is good if you like that. CP didn't have much that my kids liked. It was all seasoned and a lot of it was stuff they don't care for. But they loved the characters so much they still say it was one of their favorites even though they barely touched their food. Chef Mickey is one of only 2 restaurants we're repeating in our next trip from the last one.

CP has a great salmon and roast beef. I've never been to CM's so I don't know anything about their dinner.

These are possibly two of the loudest restaurants on property. I'm not trying to be confrontational, but why not pick something else? Just wondering.

Never did chef Mickey's but doing it twice this year once on Oct 1st and then again on Xmas day! CP we love for breakfast not a big fan of their dinner options

CP has a great salmon and roast beef. I've never been to CM's so I don't know anything about their dinner.

These are possibly two of the loudest restaurants on property. I'm not trying to be confrontational, but why not pick something else? Just wondering.

Well, im going to be in magic kingdom that night and im making ADRs, those seem like the only places available that i can make. Everything else is either too far and closes if i want to stay in MK and watch the fireworks.

Well, im going to be in magic kingdom that night and im making ADRs, those seem like the only places available that i can make. Everything else is either too far and closes if i want to stay in MK and watch the fireworks.

Okay.

I've never been to The Wave for any meal, but you might want to consider them too. If you're open for a CS, the Contempo Cafe is really good!

We usually do both but we NEVER miss CP - our traditional first morning breakfast to get us into the Disney mood.

CP has way better food!!

I agree. To us, it wasn't even close. If it weren't for the fact that CM has the big guy himself in attendance, it wouldn't even register on any scale. But in comparing only the food, it is CP all the way.

Definitely CP. Did both this past trip and the food at CP was much better than CM.

I'm from the south and maybe I expect too much but the buffet at the crystal palace was just sub par at best. they had the Pooh characters and that was great for the kids but the food wasn't.

We ate at the CP dinner buffet back in March and was not impressed. Characters were great, but food wasn't very good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter