• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chef Mickey going to be 2 cr?

We have to make our ADR's on Monday for our December trip and planned to eat at Chef Mickey's. Will the system allow us to have an ADR at CM and also make ADR for a different restaurant as a backup so we can cancel one later? I would hate to make an ADR at CM, find out later it is going to 2 credits, and then end up with no place to eat because I'm not paying 2 credits to eat there.

I really can't imagine all buffets going to 2 credits. The 3 that are listed are bad enough but if H&V goes up in price that is just ridiculous. .

My husband's comment is that it would be criminal to charge two table service credits for H&V. However, we could both see Akershus going to two TS credits. It's already the most expensive single credit meal, right? I know that dinner there in OCtober for 3 adults and 1 kid would have been insane OoP.

We have to make our ADR's on Monday for our December trip and planned to eat at Chef Mickey's. Will the system allow us to have an ADR at CM and also make ADR for a different restaurant as a backup so we can cancel one later? I would hate to make an ADR at CM, find out later it is going to 2 credits, and then end up with no place to eat because I'm not paying 2 credits to eat there.

Not possible at the same time using the same MDE account.

Your ADRs have to be a certain amount of time apart, just over an hour I think. So you can do a 5:30 Chef Mickey's and a 6:40 Trail's End. I know we had a couple like that before we firmed up our plans.

My husband's comment is that it would be criminal to charge two table service credits for H&V. However, we could both see Akershus going to two TS credits. It's already the most expensive single credit meal, right? I know that dinner there in OCtober for 3 adults and 1 kid would have been insane OoP.
It is pretty expensive and the food isn't all buffet and better quality so I could see that one going up. But anything else just no not at all.

daniela, you can do one on the system and you can call in the other one they will let you do it i have done it in the past,

daniela, the 2nd one may not register on your my disney experience but it will be there, you can call to make sure

daniela dont forget to cancel the one you dont use or you will have to pay 10 dollars a person for each reservation

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter