HubbDave

Remember, no matter where you go, there you are
Great episode
Some highlights
"I love kielbasa"
Brunch helmet
Communal ketchup
Dessert island

I really enjoyed it. Very good flow and banter among the useful information.

I'm with Dustin on the communal sauces (and don't get me started on communal teaspoons in the sugar container in offices!!!)
And the brunch helmet had me in fits.

If Survivor was filmed on dessert islands, it would have a different outcomes. I could win that one...

The communial sauces comment makes no sense esp when your at a buffer were EVERYTHING is communal.

Also Ryno apparently knows good kielbasa too :0

Rough review. Can't see why you want to go there after hearing this review.

Because the food is fairly decent and you would get to interact with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy and Pluto.

I'm sorry that this wasn't clear in our review.

No it was totally clear! With other places available and just "fair" food and not so great character interaction I'd pick somewhere else. I appreciate the info.

I thought the review was positive overall. I would consider it

I don't think it's worth it and esp if as they said the character interaction is lacking...if I pay that much you better entertain me...

I paid almost 60 dollars per person for the Jedi Mickey at Hollywood and vile and the food was horrendous BUT the characters were all over me! Too much but I enjoyed the hell out of it!

The food there looks awful for brunch slimy ribs and salmon yuck...when you think DISNEY you expect quality I doubt it wouldn't be harder to offer better looking and quality items without sacrificing the quality of food.

I dunno. I have done dinner at Chef Mickeys, paid more, and still enjoyed it. The food was ok, but the characters and setting were good. Def not my number one choice, but it is ok.

The episode itself was awesome. Corey must get meat sweats

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter