• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chef Mickey - Bfast or Dinner

huskerDG

Earning My Ears
Which is better? Breakfast is cheaper...but for our group the difference between the two would only be about $25 total. Obviously we're paying for the characters/atmosphere -- but I wouldn't mind a good meal on top of that :)

I'd stick with breakfast, tends to lend itself better to buffet style.

Which is better? Breakfast is cheaper...but for our group the difference between the two would only be about $25 total. Obviously we're paying for the characters/atmosphere -- but I wouldn't mind a good meal on top of that :)

We have been to both many times over the years and have had great experiences every time.

We just did breakfast a couple weeks ago. It's pricey but a fun way to spend the morning. Pluto "proposed" to my 15 year old dd. It was fun. The food is pretty good - big buffet.

I prefer breakfast character meals. Good way to start the day but doesn't take up too much time.

Will never do dinner again there. It was horrible..

Breakfast was solid though :)

We've enjoyed breakfast and dinner at CM. Breakfast is a nice way to start your day, yet dinner is nice to end your evening with the characters. If I had to pick I would go with breakfast as I found the offerings a bit yummier : )

Breakfast---we've eaten breakfast here a few times and enjoyed it. Food was good, and it had a fun, lively atmosphere. We thought the atmosphere was the same for dinner but the food was a different story. Horrible!! And we're not that picky. There wasn't a lot of variety, the options weren't that great, and nothing tasted very good. I would avoid dinner.

After many years of doing Chef M's dinners, we shook it up and tried the breakfast last trip and we were very pleased with it! Of course, the character interactions for our son are the main reason we do Chef Mickey's, (or most any character meal).
We will be doing one or the other for sure in December...(maybe one of each!)

I have a CM dinner reserved for our upcoming trip (was so excited to get it!) and asked opinions here, to find a LOT of negative comments here. I have had dinner there once and obviously liked it enough to book it again, but my DD was sick last time, so the meal was kind of a blur for me as I tried to care for her. As I recall though we all enjoyed it and I like buffets for my mixed family group so everyone can sample what they like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter