Cheesecake Factory or Applebees nearby?

Tank

Mouseketeer
We are heading to Disney and Universal in a week. We have gift cards for these 2 restaurants. Are there any of these near the parks?

There is a Cheesecake Factory in the Mall of Millenia .
Applebees you will find one at Berry Town Center on HWY27 just south of the junction with 192.
One on John Young Parkway and one on 192 between markers 12 -13 I believe

http://locator.applebees.com/

I would recommend not going to the Applebees on 192 near the Sam's Club. We have had multiple bad experiences there ranging from rude servers to undercooked and totally uncooked food. The one on 27 is good though.

CHEESECAKE FACTORY!!! Definitely gets my vote! Have never had a bad meal there and the cheesecake is AWESOME!!! Can hardly wait to go when we are there in Oct/Nov!! YUMMY!!! :thumbsup2

I agree, Cheesecake Factory hands down! It's awesome. Applebee's is blah compared to them!

YES again to Cheesecake! The mall is nice too so you can walk around if there is a wait which I am SURE there will be. Good appitizers are Buffalo Blasters and if you want to eat light (laugh not possible at CKF) there is the half sandwhich, soup and salad combo. Trust me if you get the chicken salad , the half is bigger than a whole sandwich anywhere else..it is the best value on the menu. Do not bother with any of the weight management entrees, they are a rip off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter