• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cheeseburger in a can

If that's what it looks like straight outa the can...then I'm Bill Gates' illegitimate son.

128339937288750000.jpg

hmmmm,.. I have a feeling it doesn't look like that when you pop open the can.

And certainly not worth nearly 4 Euros....

Watch it come out looking like cat food.... :scared:

Oh, those Germans. As if WW1, WW2 & David (Knight Guard/Life Rider) Hasselhof being a multi-platinum selling singer weren't enough.

They had to go and profane the sprayable cheese market with this abomination.

I am "verklemmt" (but secretly will try it sometime). Shhhh.....

I :love: meat in a can!:thumbsup2

I too share a fascination with meat in a can.......but I have always wanted to know........when does Potted Meat Product become Pate'? Is it simply a function of the asking price? They taste suspiciously similar to me. This worries me on quite a few levels.

You know, I almost made it through the day without learning something new. I so wish I hadn't of opened this thread.

Well, that is a lot better than him singing "I never knew I loved you 'til I saw you Rock n Roll" at the Tomorrowland Plaza in Disneyland (w/Kitt in attendance) when I was an impressionable youth......

Y'know, I think the trauma of witnessing that performance has never really left me......now where's that can of sprayable cheese and potted meat product........

Well, that is a lot better than him singing "I never knew I loved you 'til I saw you Rock n Roll" at the Tomorrowland Plaza in Disneyland (w/Kitt in attendance) when I was an impressionable youth......

Y'know, I think the trauma of witnessing that performance has never really left me......now where's that can of sprayable cheese and potted meat product........

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao:

Cheese Whizz & Spam sandwiches for ALL!!!!:hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter