Cheese Prices in your Area

sarah24

Stop and Smell the Pixie Dust!! OFFICIAL MOUSE AD
What's everyone paying for cheese and milk where you are? I went to the grocery store tonight and shredded cheese 6 cups is now 7.19, a pack of 2% cheese singles is now 5.19 and the Kraft 2% string cheese I like was $5.69. We live in Charleston, WV.

This is for Michigan and the prices are similar in Toledo, Ohio.

Milk 2.99 gallon/ 1.67 1/2 gallon

Cheese Kroger brand 2 cups shredded 1.67
Kraft brand 2 cups shredded on sale 2.00

Milk is $2.50 a gallon in New Mexico. I haven't bought cheese lately, but the last time I did, I got 24 slices for $2.99 of the store brand. I'm not sure on the shredded cheese. One thing you can do is buy the brick cheese in large sizes and shred it yourself. You'l save a bunch that way.

Indiana here. Milk $2.99/gallon (on sale this week for $2.50). Shredded cheese on sale for 3/$6.00 (8 oz bags).

I got 5 lbs of shredded cheddar for $12.79 at Costco. :cool1: I have a container for the fridge and freeze the rest.

The 2% singles aren't really cheese, but a cheese product. Either way, those are about $3.29 or so in the store.

Milk is about $2.90-2.99 gallon.

I am in grand Bahama, in the bahamas. What a coincidence i just logged on after coming from the store buying cheese and milk. A gallon of store brand milk is $6.79. 20 slice of velveeta cheese $6.65 and the 5lb bag of shredded store brand cheese is $21.60. Outrages.:faint: :faint: :eek:

I am in grand Bahama, in the bahamas. What a coincidence i just logged on after coming from the store buying cheese and milk. A gallon of store brand milk is $6.79. 20 slice of velveeta cheese $6.65 and the 5lb bag of shredded store brand cheese is $21.60. Outrages.:faint: :faint: :eek:

My family would be living dairy free. Holy smokes, those prices are ridiculous!

Milk in my area ranges from $3.99-$4.29 a gallon. I just got 2 10oz bricks of Cracker Barrel cheese for 2 for $5 at my Acme Supermarket.

Everything here is expensive, because it has to be imported. Gas is $5.50 a galllon for regular, i have a 2006 Impala and stop using premium because it is $5.90 a gallon.

I can't remember cheese prices but I just bought some. Land O Lakes Deli America is just under $5/lb. I can't remember the shredded prices but I want to say the 2Cup of Kraft is around $3.98 or so at Walmart.

Milk is $3.98 for Great Value at Walmart. It's about $5.67 for MacAurther brand or something. CVS has the brand name for about $4.00. A 1/2 gallon of brand Organic whole milk is $3.44 - 3.98. A Gallon of 365 Whole Foods Organic Milk was $5.00 today.

Gas is $4.03 at BJ's.

What's everyone paying for cheese and milk where you are? I went to the grocery store tonight and shredded cheese 6 cups is now 7.19, a pack of 2% cheese singles is now 5.19 and the Kraft 2% string cheese I like was $5.69. We live in Charleston, WV.

I live in Charleston, WV as well...which grocery store did you go to? I was at Walmart yesterday and payed 2.14 for 2 cups shredded cheese and a pack of the kraft singles (I think they were 2%) for 2.69. I have noticed the outrageous milk prices the most around here.

Our milk is about $4.00 a gal. I buy whole for my DD and that costs more than the 1%. We live in PA

Indianapolis, IN here~

CVS always has 2% for $2.79/gallon and there are .55/1 Dean gallon of milk coupons out so cheaper than Meijer (coupons were a few weeks back and expire on 6/30)

this week Meijer has milk on sale for $2.50/ gallon

store brand cheese can be had for less than $2 for slices and Kraft singles were $3.59 for 16 slices.

but here if you didn't stock up when cheese was less than $1 each (last month) then I guess you are paying the price now. ;) We've got 30-40 packs in the freezer.

Milk is about 2.39 and an 8 ounce block of cheese is about 1.75

Kansas.

Milk is 2 gal/$5 at Safeway (or one gallon for $2.99, which is a rip. We go through two gallons in no time anyway) and as for cheese - I can only tell you what Tillamook brand is because that is all we buy (DH makes it) - the 2lb brick is typically around $5.99, we get it for less with DH's discount. We never buy pre-shredded, we always shred ourselves to save $$$. String cheese is pretty expensive but we wait and buy the Safeway brand on sale, generally $6 for 24 sticks.

I don't know current prices for milk. But, when I purchased some 2 weeks ago(1%) it was $3.89/gal. 8oz(2 cups) shredded cheese was on sale for 2/$4. 12 oz Kraft singles are $3.49.

Indianapolis, IN here~

CVS always has 2% for $2.79/gallon and there are .55/1 Dean gallon of milk coupons out so cheaper than Meijer (coupons were a few weeks back and expire on 6/30)

this week Meijer has milk on sale for $2.50/ gallon

store brand cheese can be had for less than $2 for slices and Kraft singles were $3.59 for 16 slices.

but here if you didn't stock up when cheese was less than $1 each (last month) then I guess you are paying the price now. ;) We've got 30-40 packs in the freezer.

I think I may be headed to Meijer this week. They have some good sales this time. I usually go to Kroger, but I was there yesterday to get milk and it was $3.89 a gallon!:furious: On sale, for another brand was $2.99. Cheese is getting very expensive also. I don't remember what I paid, but the packages are smaller and the cheese sticks are shorter too! My kids even noticed and said, "Why are the cheese sticks so small???" Grocery prices are getting ridiculous. We are cutting back in other areas to compensate for the rising costs, and don't think it is going to get any better soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter