Cheese plate

snowwhite84

DIS Veteran
Hi all! We will be on the deluxe plan and I have a cheese plate question. A number of signature restaurants have the cheese plate listed in both the appetizer and dessert section of the menu. We are more savory people than sweet, and was wondering if we could each order our appetizer with the plan as well as the dessert cheese plate as a dessert option and have it served before entrees.

Also, on menus where a cheese plate is listed on the appetizer section of the menu but not specifically in the dessert section, can this still be done?

TIA!

An interesting idea. Basically you want your app and dessert at the start of your meal. The Disney owned restaurants would probably allow it since the DxDDP entitles you to an app and a dessert each and you would just be having dessert first. :)

The third party restaurants have to follow the rules of the dining plan so if the cheese plate is only listed as an app, they would be reimbursed by Disney only when serving it as an app. You would not be able to order it as a dessert on the dining plan.

An interesting idea. Basically you want your app and dessert at the start of your meal. The Disney owned restaurants would probably allow it since the DxDDP entitles you to an app and a dessert each and you would just be having dessert first. :)

I thought the TS only included entree, dessert and drink. App not included. Am I incorrect in that thinking?

I thought the TS only included entree, dessert and drink. App not included. Am I incorrect in that thinking?

The deluxe dining plan that I asked about includes appetizer, while the regular plan includes, as you correctly said, strictly entree, dessert and drink. :thumbsup2

Hi all! We will be on the deluxe plan and I have a cheese plate question. A number of signature restaurants have the cheese plate listed in both the appetizer and dessert section of the menu. We are more savory people than sweet, and was wondering if we could each order our appetizer with the plan as well as the dessert cheese plate as a dessert option and have it served before entrees.

Also, on menus where a cheese plate is listed on the appetizer section of the menu but not specifically in the dessert section, can this still be done?

TIA!

I don't think that you will have a problem getting the cheese plate as a desert, but I don't know if they would be willing to serve it as an additional appetizer. Signature restaurants are usually really flexible and want to please their patrons so I would just ask my waiter. Let us know if it works out for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter