• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cheese filled pretzels?

mikeandsunshine

I can not wait for our FIRST trip in May!
I have heard of a spicy cheese filled pretzel and a cream cheese one... Can you use a snack credit for these? Also, where can I find them? Thanks

I have heard of a spicy cheese filled pretzel and a cream cheese one... Can you use a snack credit for these? Also, where can I find them? Thanks

Wow, just today my DD was telling me she couldn't wait to get a cream cheese filled pretzel again. It's her favorite snack at MK. I can't tell you about the snacks for 2008, but last November, you could use a snack credit for these pretzels. They are located in Tomorrow Land at the Lunching Pad, located directly across from Buzz Lightyear Ranger Spin. Hope this is helpful :confused3

The spicy pretzel was very good and was included. I remember getting those at MK (place by Stitch ride in tomorrow land) and at DS (somewhere near the pond?) I'm sure they're all over though. Allearsnet.com has menus for all of the places at WDW. You can go there and find out where they are...have a fun trip!

The spicy pretzel was very good and was included. I remember getting those at MK (place by Stitch ride in tomorrow land) and at DS (somewhere near the pond?) I'm sure they're all over though. Allearsnet.com has menus for all of the places at WDW. You can go there and find out where they are...have a fun trip!

You can also get them at Min and Bill's Dockside Diner at DS (on the pond). SO good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter