Cheers to Friendship A ladies weekend Oct. 12 PTR NEW only 2 days till Disney

We just ate at Flying Fish 2 weeks ago and really enjoyed it. The food was the delicious and the atmosphere was great. Good choice! :thumbsup2

Now we're waiting to hear the update about Be Our Guest tomorrow. Wonder what that could do to our plans!

I'm planning on the 3D Dessert party as well! It sounds like a great time!

Can't wait for the official details to be revealed!

Oooh! I can't wait to see if you get an ADR for Be Our Guest! :yay:

Wonderful news about the BWV waitlist... not having to change resorts is fantastic!

Ed and I ate at Flying Fish once... easily one of our favorite meals at Disney EVER! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Hope Summer is treating you well....

Kathy

So glad you got BWV for all 4 nights. I reallty did love it there and I liked the standard view area. I was so close to everything.

That dessert party sounds pretty amazing. I have to admit I am especially attracted to the adult beverage list. :rotfl: Is that wrong? :rotfl:

You girls are going to have an amazing time!!!!!!

Yay for staying at BWV the whole time!!!! :yay::yay:

The 3D dessert event sounds really cool! :3dglasses

I'm looking forward to the dessert party. I read about it in a TR a while ago (like 2010) and thought it looked fun but never thought I'd go with the family so didn't give it a second thought. I was excited when Heidi brought it up for this trip! :thumbsup2

lovely lovely changes! So happy about the waistline coming through, ours did too!

I'm very excited that the waitlist came through!!!

Woo-hoo for BWV the whole time! The new additions/plans look great!

Thanks - I think our itinerary is looking good!

We just ate at Flying Fish 2 weeks ago and really enjoyed it. The food was the delicious and the atmosphere was great. Good choice! :thumbsup2

Flying Fish looks really cool inside!

Now we're waiting to hear the update about Be Our Guest tomorrow. Wonder what that could do to our plans!

:rolleyes1 I wish they had announced an opening date. I'm guessing "the holidays" won't be in time for us though.

I'm planning on the 3D Dessert party as well! It sounds like a great time!

Can't wait for the official details to be revealed!

I'm anxious to hear the details of the party too. Have fun at yours!

Oooh! I can't wait to see if you get an ADR for Be Our Guest! :yay:

Wonderful news about the BWV waitlist... not having to change resorts is fantastic!

Ed and I ate at Flying Fish once... easily one of our favorite meals at Disney EVER! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Hope Summer is treating you well....

Kathy

I doubt BoG will be open for ADRs but maybe it will be in a soft opening. :confused3 We can hope, right?

I'm glad you liked Flying Fish! :thumbsup2

So glad you got BWV for all 4 nights. I reallty did love it there and I liked the standard view area. I was so close to everything.

That dessert party sounds pretty amazing. I have to admit I am especially attracted to the adult beverage list. :rotfl: Is that wrong? :rotfl:

You girls are going to have an amazing time!!!!!!

Thanks Mary Ellen! I'm excited about every part of our plans!! :cool1:

Did you ladies see the DIS article that said the ADRs would open on August 4? I have noooooo clue where they got that date (and haven't looked further into it yet), but something to target for! :thumbsup2

Did you ladies see the DIS article that said the ADRs would open on August 4? I have noooooo clue where they got that date (and haven't looked further into it yet), but something to target for! :thumbsup2

Thanks Brook! I'll definitely mark my calendar! Oh wait... I'll be in NYC!! I'm sure one of us will have time to check it out. :thumbsup2

It's a day late... but we are now in the double digits!! :cool1:

bec2bedd.jpg

Sorry we haven't done a great job of keeping this PTR updated. Heidi is always busy & right from the get go said she wouldn't be a big contributor to this report & Julie has been a little sidetracked recently... she fell and broke her wrist AND her house has been without power over the last several days. I don't have any great excuses other than trying to keep up with my April TR & having the kids home more.

Some of you may have already seen these on facebook but for many others who haven't, I'll give you a couple clues about our MNSSHP costumes. :thumbsup2

1 - Heidi & I purchased the first parts of our costumes when we got together a couple weekends ago... black shorts.

2 - Our costumes are not all the same.

And a new clue for everyone...
3 - The costumes are Disney themed.

So what do you think? Any guesses?

Hooray on the waitlist coming through and having BWV for your whole stay.

The Dessert party sounds so yummy.

Can't wait to see if you end up getting a Be Our Guest ADR:goodvibes

for your costumes, I was thinking mouseketeers originally but now I have no clue.

Double-digit dance!!!! :cool1::cool1:

no guesses on the costumes but can't wait to see what they are.

Hi, there!! I'm a little late to the party, but I'm joining in!! I just read your last TR when you guys went together, and I loved it! I think it's so great that you all are able to hang out in Disney together and get away from the hussle and bussle of everyday life!! :)

My husband and I are going in November, but for our next trip (probably not until 2014) we are planning on going in October, so I can't wait to read about your plans!!

By the way, I'm Brandilyn :goodvibes

Hmmm....black shorts, not the same, but Disney related...

One of you will be a turkey leg.
The other a Dole Whip.
And the other a churro.

::yes::

;)

Hooray on the waitlist coming through and having BWV for your whole stay.

The Dessert party sounds so yummy.

Can't wait to see if you end up getting a Be Our Guest ADR:goodvibes

for your costumes, I was thinking mouseketeers originally but now I have no clue.

We were very happy that our waitlist came through! :thumbsup2

More on the costumes next...

Double-digit dance!!!! :cool1::cool1:

no guesses on the costumes but can't wait to see what they are.

Thanks! Double digits always make it seems closer!! And today we are already at 80!!

I have no idea what the group costumes will be!! More hints, please! :goodvibes

Kathy

More hints coming right up!

Incredibles? I can't think of anything with shorts! Lol

Nope - not the Incredibles.

No idea on the costumes...still thinking about that one!

A dessert party sounds fantastic! :thumbsup2

The dessert party should be a lot of fun!!

Hi, there!! I'm a little late to the party, but I'm joining in!! I just read your last TR when you guys went together, and I loved it! I think it's so great that you all are able to hang out in Disney together and get away from the hussle and bussle of everyday life!! :)

My husband and I are going in November, but for our next trip (probably not until 2014) we are planning on going in October, so I can't wait to read about your plans!!

By the way, I'm Brandilyn :goodvibes

:welcome: Thanks for reading along Brandilyn! It's never too early to start planning your next trip. ;)

Hmmm....black shorts, not the same, but Disney related...

One of you will be a turkey leg.
The other a Dole Whip.
And the other a churro.

::yes::

;)

:rotfl2: Nope - not well known Disney snacks. :rotfl: But a fun idea!

I don't have a big update today but I have some more clues for our costumes.

Previous clues...
1 - Heidi & I purchased the first parts of our costumes when we got together a couple weekends ago... black shorts.

2 - Our costumes are not all the same.

3 - The costumes are Disney themed.

New clues:
4 - Heidi & I will match, but Julie will be something different.

5 - Julie will be human, Heidi & I will not.

Any new guesses?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter