Cheerleaders' Pin Drawing -- Did your pin arrive yet? UPDATE

Cherry

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
All the pins from the cheerleaders' pin drawing were mailed Sunday morning from Port Orleans Riverside (Dixie Landings). I know the mail can be slow, but I'm hoping some of you will start receiving them today or tomorrow. Let us know when they arrive!

We did have two international entries from Germany and Canada, and those two pins didn't go out until Tuesday, as I had to wait until I got home and have them weighed to make sure I had enough postage on them -- but yours are also on the way!

Cherry,

Nothing here in MD yet but I'll be sure to post when my pin arrives. Once again thanks a million to all those who helped with this endeavor. I REALLY appreciate it!

Cherry I am waiting to hear also. It was really fun doing the donate a pin thing. Just can't wait for people's reactions. Glad I could be a part of it. Was a big highlight for me at the event. shirley38

I am SOOO disappointed. I was beginning to worry because no one had received their pins yet after five days, so I called the front desk at Port Orleans Riverside where I mailed them. To my surprise, the castmember told me that if you mail something from a WDW hotel it takes 5 to 7 days LONGER than if you mailed it outside. She said it has to go through several middlemen at WDW before it makes it to the U.S. mail. I feel bad about it, because I thought by mailing them the morning after the meet we would get them to you quickly.

Oh, well -- she assures me they are on the way, although slowly, and that the box on the wall where they told me to mail them really was a mailbox and not a trashcan. At least now we know why it's taking so long.

I guess that's true because we mailed postcards from Disney property the first day we got to the All-Star Movies resort and one didn't arrive in Virginia until after we got home, 11 days later -- we are still waiting on the other one! But I am an eye-witness that she did take all of those little brown envelopes to mail them last Sunday so they will eventually arrive!

I can attest to a postcard arriving so late! Same thing happened to us one year. I sat down and purposely wrote out all the postcards the first night we arrived. That way I would be sure not to forget. We, too, arrived home well in advance of the postcards. Don't worry Cheerleaders; the pins will arrive in due time. Your hearts were in the right place and that's what counts! ;)

BTW, can anyone tell me where to locate the nearest off-site PO for future reference? :confused:

I got a pin in the mail today! I don't know who it's from, but it's a great 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea WDW pin!!!! I thought when we entered for the pin thing that there would be like a drawing for one person to win a pin or something????? I don't know, but I got a pin and I'm very thankful!! So whoever sent it, thanks!!! Not the same as being at the event, but it sure made my day!:) :) :)

Michelle,

We made sure that everyone who entered the drawing got a pin. Glad to see that they are finally starting to arrive at their destinations! :D

I've got a ton of pins today but there was one pin I didn't recognize it's a Goofy Mystery Tour 2001 CM pin there was no note where or who it came from. I love it thank you to whom ever sent it to me.

Larry (Swamp_fox)

Yesterday! I opened my LBE to find a great pin, "WeMe" which I thank a very special mystery person for!

I ended up being sent to training for work from August 8-12 so I couldn't even participate in the online events! (Sure glad I didn't have reservations at WDW for that time!!!!!!!).

Again thank you someone for keeping me connected!

Cherry, you did a great job organizing this part of the pin event. I helped stuff envelopes & had fun doing helping. Glad to read the packages are arriving at their destinations.

My Goodness! Thank you SO much for the pin! I got an Artist Choice pin with Baloo on it! YIPEE! I sure do wish I could have been there in person, but this is GREAT! THANK YOU everyone!!

Beth

Would you like to know who did the pin drawing out of the bag of pins. It was none other than the Hat Man or Twilight John. John59 to be exact.

I got a pin in the mail Saturday and had NO IDEA who it came from----it was the EPCOT LE Event Spinner!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!

We unfortunately did not have the time to put notes in the LBEs, but checking the post mark should verify that they are from the Cheerleaders Drawing. They should all post marked from WDW. (Kissimmie/Orlando/Lake Buena Vista)

Keep the posts coming, we are checking off our list to make sure they all arrive!:D

OH My GOSH!
Thank you so much!! I just received a Capt. Hook Lenticular. I can't believe it.

Thank you, Thank you, Thankyou Everyone!!!!
Kim

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

WOOHOO!!!!! Pin #5653 (Countdown to the Pin Event-Contemporary Pin #5) was in my LBE which arrived today!!! A million thanks to my *silent* pin buddy. :D :D :D Special thanks to Cherry and to all those who helped make this a sucessful event for us non-attendees. :wave:

:D :bounce: :D HOORAY :D :bounce: :D

Today I got a LBE with a September POM Blizzard Beach pin. Thank you so much to whoever brought it to the pin meet. I want to also thank Cherry and everyone else who worked so hard to make the pin event special for those of us left at home. What a fantastic group of people.

:D :bounce: :D :bounce: :cool: :bounce: :D :bounce: :D

Hi Cherry & all Cheerleaders!
I received 2 LBE's today; one I was expecting and one I was not!!! When I saw the return address from Virginia, I recognized the address of the very first person from these boards that I traded with
(Cherry!). I opened the package and found the beautiful Epcot Holidays Around the World pin with Sorcerer Mickey! I was so delighted!
Thanks so much to all those kind hearted souls who donated really nice pins to send to "those left behind". All the nice things you have all done ( post reports on the board, post pictures on the board, post pins to trade, and get extra pins to trade with all of us) have made me really want to go to the next year's Pin Event, just to meet all you great people.
Thanks again for your generosity and thoughtfulness!
Penny
Mainepinpal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter