Cheerleaders in Feb?! Help!!

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Loafmastermom, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Loafmastermom

Loafmastermom Always planning for a trip

I just read that there is a cheerleading competition in Feb. I am going Jan 28-Feb 4. Does anyone know what hotels these kids are staying in? How will they affect crowds in the parks? This isn't going to be like pop warner is it?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. mrsmom

mrsmom <font color=green>Drinks P.C.'s in the C.C. at P.I

someone posted early i think they said they were at the allstars and cbr..they aren't pop warner We are at pop too .
    Kim

4. cinderella's#1fan

cinderella's#1fan Dreams Do Come True

I called today and changed my ressies from ASMU to CSR because the cast member I spoke to said the cheerleaders would be staying at all 4 value resorts and CBR. I have 3 young children so the noise level would be an issue for my family.

5. wrighter

wrighter DIS Veteran

We went during their competition last year, and while they weren't staying at our resort, I can tell you that whenever we saw them at the parks they were always polite and well behaved. We hardly even noticed them, actually.

6. Luv4Mickey

Luv4Mickey Mouseketeer

My family and I will be there with my daughters dance team that weekend. MOST of the girls are very well behaved and don't have a lot of time to be at the parks because of the competition prelims, and semi-finals. Monday is generally the day you see more of them because the actual competition is over.
    The following weekend the cheerleaders come in. All I know about them is that they do bring more people in for the competitions.

Our whole family goes and turns it into a mini-vacation because the crowds are perfect compared to our normal visiting time of June!

7. n2mm

n2mm aka WALTSGIRL

I agree, I've been there during this event many times and never a problem.

8. Slapster

Slapster DIS Veteran

Wow, my teenage son is going to be SO upset to hear that there will be loads of cheerleaders there...

:lmao:

9. mickiecake

mickiecake I TOLD you not to eat that McDonald's crap!!!

Thanks for the giggle! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: