Cheddar cheese soup?

mom2ee

Mouseketeer
is there a way to sample this wonderful sounding soup with eating an entire meal at Le Cellier?

If you go during the food and wine festival it is available at an outside stall.

You don't have to eat a whole meal if you only want soup. I have done this many times. I've also had the soup and then split an entree with someone. The soup and bread they serve is so filling that I can never eat a whole entree anyway.

The soup is delicious and not to be missed!

And if you order just the soup, you will have plenty of room for desserts. The chocolate moose is not to be missed, and the chocolate bread pudding was incredible.

You can also get the recipe and try it at home.

Question - I tried the soup at the booth at the F&W Festival. Is it the same recipe that they serve at Le Cellier?

I was in WDW in April, on a solo trip, before a business meeting in Ft. Lauderdale. I went to Le Cellier, asked them if they could make me an order of soup to go. I got a large coffee-type cup full of soup, a couple of breadsticks, grabbed a drink from a cart, and went and had my lunch and listened to Off Kilter.

Had I not wanted to see OK so badly, I would have gone in and sat down, and had soup, breadsticks, and dessert!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter