Cheddar Cheese Soup if you don't like beer

If you are referring to the soup at LeCellier, then yes, you can taste it.

I absolutely HATE the taste of beer, and I was able to try the soup at last years F&W festival, and thought it was fabulous....didn't taste the beer at all :confused3 Maybe it was just cause I was so excited to finally try it, but I didn't find it an issue at all...

I always get the cheddar cheese soup and the strongest taste of it is the smokey flavor from the bacon I believe......I can't taste any beer though....
I love this soup.....

I hate the taste of beer too and never tasted it in the soup.

Another vote for nope...can't taste beer in the soup! I think it may depend on who made it on any given day, though. :)

tinkerbell6 said:
Another vote for nope...can't taste beer in the soup! I think it may depend on who made it on any given day, though. :)

It must as I could definitely taste it when I had it. Yum.

I don't like beer, never have. I agree with pumba that the over riding flavor is the smokiness of the bacon. Personally, I loved it though it didn't fly with the rest of my family.

Try it, you'll like it! :teeth:

Alan :woohoo:

I don't like beer and could taste it in the soup. However, I dipped the bread that they give you before your meal into the soup and it seemed to tone it down a bit for me.

I absolutely hate any type of beer and I loved the soup! :teeth: I would say go ahead and try it! :thumbsup2

Not a beer drinker here. Nope didn't taste it and loved the soup!

I hate the taste of beer and never tasted it in the soup. It was delish, especially when you dip the pretzel bread in it!! :)

I don't like the taste of beer and I couldn't taste it at all in the soup. I love cheese soup but I have to admit that I didn't really care for it at LeCellier. The pretzel bread on the other hand was YUMMY!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter