• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Checklist!

Disneylover79

<font color=darkorchid>I'm a cheap date!<br><font
We leave Friday for our first trip with our new son (4months). Can you share your checklists/spreadsheets with me please. Or please let me in on your what to bring for a baby! I can pack for DH and I but just don't want to forget anything for my little man. TIA

Our kids are slightly older so i can't help much with that but if you do forget something you can use Garden Grocer to deliver most things. But with a 4month I would focus on items for hydration, keeping cool and dry.

As you go through your day today, write down everything you use for your son. That'll get you started! Things I'd bring if we were bringing our baby:
  • Diapers & wipes
  • Clothes for each day x3
  • Burp cloths & receiving blankets
  • Pacifier & pacifier clip(s)
  • Favorite toy(s)
  • Baby carrier (K'Tan or Ergo, etc.)
  • Diaper bag/backpack
  • Travel changing mat
  • Plastic bags to put soiled clothing in (or wet bags if you have any, if you cloth diaper)
  • Baby sunblock (make sure it's a barrier sunblock and not a chemical sunblock)
  • Baby sun hat
  • Bottles, formula, cooler, ice packs, bottle brush, dish soap (if you use formula)

Not sure if you breastfeed, but bringing my pump came in invaluable a few times during our trip last week. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter