checking weather for Castaway Cay online?

The closest major Bahamian island to Castaway Cay (called Gorda Cay on most Bahamas maps) is Great Abaco Island. The larger towns on Abaco are Marsh Harbour, Coopers Town and Little Harbour. Sandy Point is probably the closest point of interest. Checking the weather for any of these places, if available, is probably your best bet.

The two closest "cities" are Nassau and Freeport, both are about 100 miles from Gorda Cay, with Freeport probably being a bit closer.

I think if you can get a forecast from any of these places it's likely to give you as good an idea as anything you're likely to find on the web.

I was able to pull up Marsh Harbour. This Saturday will be 69 with scattered clouds. I can handle that!!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter