Checking remaining days on Park Hoppers??

tink5697

Mouseketeer
I know that only in WDW can I check this park hopper we have. We bought it last year, and I just want to insure all is well with it, since they have changed their whole pass system around.
Can I do it in the hotel, or can it only be done at one of the theme parks? And WHERE at the theme park specifically do I go?

Thanks so much in advance! :earsgirl:

We went to the Town Hall at MK to check out our passes we bought two years ago. They slide the passes through the register and it tells them whats left. I've heard you can go to Downtown Disney, but I'm not sure where. Have a super trip!

When we checked into Pop last year a woman next to me asked the CM to check the days left on her Park Hoppers, she had 15. She was questioned why she had so many. She told them she always seem to leave them at home when going to Disney. CM looked very skeptical and told her he could only check 4, that she would need to check the others at the parks. I guess it looks strange to the CMs that guests can't remember how many days they visited the parks on their last vacation. With so many ParkHoppers I can understand.

Good Luck!

You can check tickets at any guest services which are outside the parks. However, be prepared. I had 2 left over tickets. They would only check one since I was by myself. They said they would only check one per person. I had to go back as I was leaving the park to check the other one. I could understand if I had 15, but she wouldn't even do 2!

I have always had great luck with Guest Relations checking my leftover Park Hoppers. These are important to me as they often hold our water park admissions. One of my favorite places is Downtown Disney. They're usually not too busy, and don't seem to mind checking a few. I have four/five not 15!

The CM's can't do too many tickets at a time, because of those ticket booths nearby. You know, the ones with huge signs advertising Disney/Universal/Sea World tickets for cheap. They receive their ticket supply from people who don't use up all the days on the tickets. Those ticket places have no way of checking, so they bring them to the parks/resorts.

Lobby concierge at any of the resorts and guest relations at any of the parks can check to see how many days are remaining. Just make sure you don't have a bunch of tickets!

If you want to know before entering any park, there's a small Guest Services office at Downtown Disney, not too far from the first bus stop and facing the parking lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter