checking out in the earlyAM

dizzy about daisy

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone, we will be checking out on a wednesday but going into the parks until about 4pm. We have a family member picking us up at our resort (CBR) at around 5pm, I don't want to miss any park time so I was wondering will they let me check out early before going into the parks and more importantly will they hold our luggage somewhere until 4:00? 70 days out and super excited for disney!:cheer2:

Hi everyone, we will be checking out on a wednesday but going into the parks until about 4pm. We have a family member picking us up at our resort (CBR) at around 5pm, I don't want to miss any park time so I was wondering will they let me check out early before going into the parks and more importantly will they hold our luggage somewhere until 4:00? 70 days out and super excited for disney!:cheer2:

Yes you can check out once you're ready to leave the room. They will hold your luggage until you're ready to get it. :)

Sure. Just leave it with Bell Services. They'll give you a tag and when you're ready to leave you just go back to Bell Services and they'll bring it out to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter