checking into 2 hotels?

I will wait at the heart infront of Tony's with a Tramp Doll, and then pour my heart out to her, propose. I think this is the most likely. When we went to Disney in January, looked down at the right time and saw the heart with the paw prints in it - she melted -- she loved the simple "puppy love" imprinted in the cement.

do we have a winner? :)
Reading that made me :sad: but in a good way! I love, love, LOVE this idea. SO original, and so thoughtful. It's something that means something to you and her - just a wonderful, thoughtful way to propose. :lovestruc

love your second idea!

very creative.

that say your first one would work. just tell the front desk (when she is not around) that you are coming back.

the only time that i had a problem was staying later in the new hotel than the old hotel. Since you are not - really don't think you will have any problems.

good luck - hope it works for you.

if you have not gotten your BLT reservation already - then don't expect one that places sells out fast.

Okay, the lady and the tramp idea had me at hello. So sweet. <3 Makes me wish I could turn back time 10 yrs and make my then bf/now husband take notes. I got engaged by him handing my ring box and saying "here". Not quite the magical moment I'd always dreamed of. Good for you for putting so much thought into it to make it super special for her. She will always remember it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter