Checking interest for upcoming Rolodex Swap

New England Eeyore

DIS Veteran
Hey ladies,

The rolodex swap signups will be coming up on August 1. (Due date: October 1) This will be for decorated divider cards (2 1/4 x 4) for a rolodex. I will run it mostly like last years swap seen here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1411338
Finished products can be seen here:http://good-times.webshots.com/album/559668796hAkotg

Since so many of us already have one, I'm not sure if there would be 26 interested participants. If not, I was thinking we could do 2 cards per person and have a group of 13. I figured I'd check interest now to see what kind of numbers we'd be looking at.

As part of the swap, I'd also be including a sub-section for address cards - business card or rolodex cards with your DIS name, real name, address, etc. Those can be emebellished but don't have to be.

More details will come with the actual signups, but feel free to ask questions or offer suggestions.

I'd be interested in just the address card portion. The Rolodex cards are adorable, but I don't want to overwhelm myself with swap commitments just in case there is an early arrival (which I'm praying for at this point!). ;)

I think I would do this one again. I love my rolodex from last time and I'm sure I could think of a use for another one.

I would be interested in the rolodex swap. The previous ones are really cute. I think I could use some of my scrap patterned paper for this too!

I just looked thru the photos and they dont do justice to the work!
The only thing that would hold me back is my encampment for 200- yes Im now up to that !!:eek:
I think Im going to have to, tho!!

If we don't get huge interest, we could do similar to the ABC element swap going on now (hosted by 123SA). Instead of just 1 letter, we each picked 2 letters. That way we only had to make 13 of each.

i am so up for this. i missed it last year and vowed that i would not miss it next time around. i have been thinking already of what letter i want! i love to do that address on too!

no all that being said, yesterday i told myself that i would not ***NOT*** do anymore swaps for a while until i got over the ones i'm working on....BUT i can not pass this one up!!!!!

I'm in for both! Tinkerbean has already sorted me out :thumbsup2 so all I need are the signups :goodvibes:

I'm in again for both. I love mine and my DSis really wants one so I could make a set for her and then just add the addresses to my existing stash.

I'm in ... this sounds like fun! I picked one up at CKC with NEE so I think it's only fitting I do this swap :-)

no all that being said, yesterday i told myself that i would not ***NOT*** do anymore swaps for a while until i got over the ones i'm working on....BUT i can not pass this one up!!!!!

Party of 3 - I did the same thing. Reasuring him that my next project would be our wedding album. But I figure these are small, right? I can justify about anything scrapping related!

Hey Ladies ..
I would be in again .. My cousin has been driving me crazy saying she wanted one - this would be perfect for her xmas gift .. since I keep telling her no way am I making her a whole one.

Yeah !!!

Weeeeeelllll, I am torn. I LOVE my rolodex and use it at home because I couldn't part with it and need someplace to keep my swappie addresses. That being said, I would REALLY like one for my office. I just don't like the sign-up/due dates as I have so many other swaps going at that point.

I'll have to think on this one. These little guys were cute but took a lot of work last time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter