• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Checking in

PackMan

Earning My Ears
I'm in the air on my way to Disney right now...Loving free wifi. Is there a way to check in early to avoid the lines when I get there?

Do the online check in. You'll be able to use the online check in line at the resort, which is usually shorter than the regular line since not many people use online check in. You might be too close to your arrival time to do it, but it's worth a shot. I'm not sure if you have to have it completed by a certain time before you arrive.

Yes, if possible do the online check in. It could save a little time since online check in has their own line.

Do the on line check in, when you get to your resort look for the computer sign and hand pointier, sometimes it's sticks right out in front of you but than hard to see.
Sounds funny but, you will see. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter