Checking In Question

ladybugsteph

Earning My Ears
For this trip, my husband and I weren't really thinking, and planned on us going to the park the day that we check into the resort. We've never done this before, as we've always checked in, and park it up the next day. So how does this work? Check in time is 3pm, but we'll need our park tickets way before that. Not to mention we don't want to pay for parking at the park since we're staying on property. Do we have to go to our resort first? So confused HA! You'd think I'd never been there before!

Any info would be appreciated! Thanks!

If you are on a package, room and park tickets, you can check in any time after 7AM. You can check in without yoru room being ready. When you check in, you will receive your KTTW cards which have your park tickets on them. You can then either leave your bags with Bell Services if arriving via ME. Or if you're driving, you can leave your bags in the car. You can then either take the bus to the parks or take your car. When you check in you will get a parking pass that will be good for free parking at the parks. They will text your when your room is ready and the room number.

If you are not on a package, you can still check in anytime after 7AM. You can go check in at your resort and get your parking pass. You can then take your car to the parks or park at the resort and take the bus. They will text you when your room is ready and the room number.

Thank you for the info! What is this online check in? Do they mail you the keys, or do you still go to the resort and check in?

Thank you for the info! What is this online check in? Do they mail you the keys, or do you still go to the resort and check in?

You're welcome. At 10 days out, you can log into your account and do online check in. You are able to tell them when you expect to arrive at the resort. You can also add a Credit Card for room charging priviledges. You still have to physically check in. But you will have a separate line for online check-in which in my experience moves faster. The CM will have your packet ready and hand it to you. You will get your KTTW and other stuff and off you go.

I have found with online check-in, our room has been ready when we arrive.

We've never done that either...but I've read you can actually pick up your tickets 3 days in advance of your reservation date? We usually don't get there till noon or 1.....so we unpack and then have an ADR for dinner :).

Might consider this for future trips though....thanks for the information :) dansdad.

Ahh! I may just have to do that then. With the 2 little ones in tow, any time saved is helpful ;) Thanks for the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter