Checking in on-line

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Lizziejane, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Missytara

Missytara I'm all ears!

Exactly, the opposite.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. farah

farah Mouseketeer

We had an awesome experience at POFQ in June. We were the only ones at Early Check in. I did have a building request and early check in if possible. The lovely CM said that if we wanted the building we requested we would have to wait until after 3. She was very accommodating and spoke to house keeping. They gave us an upgraded river view room in another building which was available right away. I was really happy they checked with us before hand. I would highly recommend it!

4. DznyCrzy11

DznyCrzy11 "When you wish upon a star, makes no difference wh

I think their website might be having some problems. We are less than 60 days away and when I try to check in online it says it cannot locate my reservation when I can look it up and see my reservation's.

5. karriealex

karriealex When I am at the Grand Floridian I am home

I am getting the same error and we leave in 14 days. I really wanted to get the check in done and over with.

6. aaarcher86

aaarcher86 DIS Veteran

Use mydisneyreservation.com instead

7. karriealex

karriealex When I am at the Grand Floridian I am home

Thank you. Now I am wondering if I should check in online since we are club level at the Poly for a big celebration and was hoping for maybe a pixie dust upgrade.

8. retlaw_yensid

retlaw_yensid Mouseketeer

We are visiting WDW along with my sister and her family. They have a separate reservation #, but we would like to have our rooms together. It's not a deal breaker, but would be nice. Do you think we'd be able to do online check-in and still have as much a chance of getting rooms next to each other?

9. aaarcher86

aaarcher86 DIS Veteran

Yes, online check in wont effect upgrades or rooms being together. If it makes you feel more comfortable speaking to someone directly I'd just wait and do regular check in. It's not such a massive time saver that it would make a difference.

For connecting or adjoining rooms make sure it is noted on your reservation and you guys are linked to increase your chances.