Checking in early

jessiangel

Mouseketeer
Anyone have any idea how strict Disney is about check-in? We will be arriving at POFQ on June 25th around noon or 1:00. We are driving and will be very tired and were wondering if they have earlier check-in than 3:00. I read that we could store our luggage and go to the pool until check-in, but was wondering if we could get in our room earlier for a nap.

You can check-in whenever you arrive, get your park tickets, stow your luggage with bell services, and then be on your way - to the parks or the pool.

Your room is not guaranteed to be ready until after 3pm - but who knows - it may be ready.

You can tell them you will take any room that is ready that meets your needs (ie non smoking). They will probably be able to find you a room, unless they are really full.

We usually check in early and only once have they not been able to find us a room. That was at AKL and they were 100% full that day.

As ILoveWDW2003 said, your room is not guaranteed ready until 3:00pm. But go ahead and try to get a room earlier. In all my stays over the years, I have only not been able to get a room early once. So, it's worth stopping over and trying. If you aren't too particular about what you are looking for in a room, hopefully they will be able to accomodate you.

Karen

Even if your room wasn't ready, you could relax out by the pool or at DTD or a water park if you didn't want to hit the parks. Sometimes we will go eat at another resort while we are waiting for our room to be ready.

Our room has been ready as early as 8AM, but then again as late as 4:30PM.

We've been very lucky and have always been able to check in early. Depending on when our flight arrived at MCO, we've checked in between 11:00am and 1:00pm.

Good Luck!

Our 2 times at WDW, at BC and ASSp, we checked in at about 9 am, and our rooms were ready.

This trip, we'll be checking in about 10 am, and when we transfer over to CR, I plan on being thee as early as 7 am, just so I can increase my chances of an MK view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter