Checking in Early

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by minniemouse803, Jul 21, 2013.

1. minniemouse803

minniemouse803 Earning My Ears

Hello! My fiancé and I will be arriving at MCO at 9:30 AM. We are taking the Magical Express bus to the Poly & will arrive well in advance of check in. I know they will deliver our main luggage to our room. But if we want to hit a park once we get there, what do we do with our carry on luggage if our room isn't ready? Can you leave it at the front desk? I worry because we are both bringing our iPads to read and watch a movie on the flight and my carry on is just a simple zippered bag. I don't want anything getting taken. Or do they even allow you to leave your carry on with them? Just trying to figure out logistics here! Thanks :)

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. dansdad

dansdad DIS Veteran

You can leave your carry ons with Bell Services. They have s secured area for electronics.

4. Tigger's ally

Tigger's ally Segway test dummy

check in when you get there. Ask the front desk if they will hold your Ipads. Check all other luggage with guest services. Head to park with no worries!

5. tink15823

tink15823 DIS Veteran

It is a possibility that your room will be ready . Our last trip we flew in at 8:30 too DME to our resort went to get our key to the world card and our room was ready . They will tell you if its ready if not they keep your bags and off you go they can text you when your room is done.

6. darkwing818

darkwing818 DIS Veteran

Easy No Sweat... :thumbsup2