Checking in early in the day?

Dreamingin2010

Earning My Ears
We are staying Club level at BWI. We will be staying at an off site hotel the first night and would like to make rope drop. I don't expect the room to be ready and will happily leave our luggage in the car until later. Is there any issue checking in early morning to get our kttw cards?

Hi! It could have been just some :wizard: for us but DH and I just got back from our stay at the BWI (not CL) and we were able to check in to our room at 10:00am :). I have to say that the level of service at this resort is awesome! I'm not sure if we got the room early because DH did online check in or we were just lucky but I'm sure it wouldnt be a problem. Have fun!

Thanks! We have never stayed at BWI. We are very excited. Dh got a 40% pin code otherwise we wouldn't be staying club level. :cool1:

I know I've checked in a 730a in the past and I think I read on the disboard that you can check in as early as 6a.

Room probably won't be ready, but you can get your KTTW and they will hold your bags.

Fax or give them a call a week ahead of time, and they can assure you that arrangements are proper and what you need to do prior to being able to check in. They have been great about this type of thing.

And enjoy the BW. Great location, lots of fun, so enjoyable on the Boardwalk and the area.

We have driven down the night before the last several years. We check in early (as early as 7 and the latest 9:30 am). Last year was the only time we had a problem making rope drop - but is was for an am emh- and part of the problem was my fault and had to do with something i did with online check in. Every other year we have been able to check in. the last few years we have left our bags with bell services not in the car. Our room has been ready about half the time but even if it is ready we don't want to have to wait for the luggage . Hit the parks and come back for a break to settle in. I agree with the pp that suggest letting them know so that they can hopefully have your packet and kttw ready to go so you can make it to rope drop.

You can check-in into any WDW Resort starting at 7:00 AM and since your staying Club Level you will have access to the lounge right away, even if your room is not ready. So if you are there before 10:30 AM you can have breakfast and then go off to the parks.

Sounds like your question is answered, but have a great trip! We're staying BWI CL in Dec. I can't wait!

Thank you all for your answers and information. I will email the week before and give them the heads up. Access to club level for breakfast will be nice too. Hope they are ready for the 13 year old growing boy,lol. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter