Checkin at 12:01???

jrez

Mouseketeer
Our 90 day window opened up at midnight on 2/7...but I can't get checked in? Every time I try I just get my reservation information but no links to go thru checkin. I've been able to book my port excursions and Palo but can't get checked in??? Any help please???

This same thing happened to me last week when I tried to check-in for our cruise. I was able to book excursions and Palo but not to check-in. At first I thought it might be our computers or the browsers we were using since we tried two computers, one smartphone and three different browsers. I kept refreshing the page and the check-in option finally came up about 45 minutes later. I subsequently read on the boards that others experienced the same problem with some individuals having to wait until the next morning to check-in.
Just keep refreshing the page. Hopefully it will come up for you before you head to bed.

Thanks! I'm actually in bed...and just want to go to sleep....hahaha.

Sometimes the booking window for excursions opens at midnight, but the online check in doesn't start until 3am.

Aby

I just checked in shortly after 1AM and did the online check-in with no issues. Got 11:30 - 12:00 as our boarding time. 11:00 - 11:30 was gone already.
So excited! It's starting to feel real now!

I still can't get checked in. :(

Was finally able to get checked in on my iPhone. I did try my iPhone and iPad after midnight as well and they weren't working either. Was able to grab 10:30...which I expected, but still wanted to make sure I got checked in as soon as possible.

...and now of course the option finally shows on my laptop. I swear I logged out and closed my browser a bunch of times!!! Oh well...back to sleep.

Sometimes the booking window for excursions opens at midnight, but the online check in doesn't start until 3am.

Aby

Agree.

Note it opens at 00.00 that sixty seconds us very very important.

Just noting in case others are following - checkin starts at midnight EST not 3am EST. I agree it's been my experience I can get in at 12:00am and some have reported they could not until 12:01am however, it's not 3am. The issue over the last few months is the new website and numerous reported issues. I don't check in for my next cruise until sometime in April (can't even log in to my Castaway Club page currently) so I hope they continue to work and fix these numerous issues many are experiencing.

OP - glad you finally got checked in :)

Heather

I ended up following up with DCL about something else but inquired about the issues I had during checkin and was told that those issues are with Safari. Since I have no Windows products their suggestion was to download Chrome to use as my browser for DCL sites.

I did not do that but I have found the most consistent experience I've had across my Apple products is with my iPhone.

Just noting in case others are following - checkin starts at midnight EST not 3am EST. I agree it's been my experience I can get in at 12:00am and some have reported they could not until 12:01am however, it's not 3am. The issue over the last few months is the new website and numerous reported issues. I don't check in for my next cruise until sometime in April (can't even log in to my Castaway Club page currently) so I hope they continue to work and fix these numerous issues many are experiencing.

OP - glad you finally got checked in :)

Heather

Yes, on all our cruises as the Internet turned over 23.59.59, I loged in exactly and started straight away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter