Checked items with BA

Wills Mom

DIS Veteran
We will have a double city mini stroller and two car seats for our boys ages 3 and 1. Can I include these as their checked baggage or do I have to pay extra cause it's a double stroller? I am fairly sure I read somewhere they were allowed a stroller each though that info would be going back to before our last trip. TIA!

Have you looked on the BA website? There's info on traveling with infants here and info on baggage allowances for children here.

Have you looked on the BA website? There's info on traveling with infants here and info on baggage allowances for children here.
Thank you. Yeah that must have been wher I read about the stroller allowance per child. I guess my question should have been does anyone have experience with bringing a double stroller instead of a single each? Its a lot more bulky.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter