• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Checked In at Caribbean Beach Yesterday

vald1977

<font color=green>I keep thinking that if I keep s
We are here at the Caribbean Beach for the first time and it is gorgeous! I had requested either Jamaica or Aruba and we received a beautiful room in building 42. We have one of the Murphy Beds which is perfect because we have a 15 year-old boy and 9 year-old girl. We had a water view room booked and have an amazing view of the beach.

The whole resort is gorgeous! All cast members have been great and it doesn't seem very crowded. We had lunch yesterday at Old Port Royale and the food was very good. I had a veggie lasagna and kids and husband had pizza and chicken. The cast members were great with helping with dining plan and just overall very pleasant. We went to Animal Kingdom yesterday and bus service was fine. Magic Kingdom today for early ressie so we will see how that goes. We are here for 12 nights so looking forward to doing more exploring and swimming, etc. let me know if I can answer any questions.

Thanks for posting so glad you're enjoying CB. We've never stayed there but it looks like a beautiful resort.

13 more days till Thanksgiving at Disney :cool1:

Hi, I have considered staying here so many times but I am reluctant because of all the reptile sightings. Have you seen any yet?

We only saw tiny lizards, like you see all over Disney property. We also saw baby rabbits and some really cool turtles too.

We are here at the Caribbean Beach for the first time and it is gorgeous! I had requested either Jamaica or Aruba and we received a beautiful room in building 42. We have one of the Murphy Beds which is perfect because we have a 15 year-old boy and 9 year-old girl. We had a water view room booked and have an amazing view of the beach. The whole resort is gorgeous! All cast members have been great and it doesn't seem very crowded. We had lunch yesterday at Old Port Royale and the food was very good. I had a veggie lasagna and kids and husband had pizza and chicken. The cast members were great with helping with dining plan and just overall very pleasant. We went to Animal Kingdom yesterday and bus service was fine. Magic Kingdom today for early ressie so we will see how that goes. We are here for 12 nights so looking forward to doing more exploring and swimming, etc. let me know if I can answer any questions.

Any pics of the new rooms?

Hope you had a great trip :). Our first onsite stay was at CBR and while we have tried several resorts since then, we loved everything about CBR and wouldn't hesitate to return.

Glad to hear! Staying at CBR in April for the first time since 2007. Super excited!

Thx for the great review!

We check in next Thursday. It will be our first time staying there. We have also booked a water view, murphy bed room. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter