• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Check your jetblue flights-very strange error this AM

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
Logged into my Jetblue account to check my late Aug early Sept flights, and found that they had changed my return flight in Sept from 3:38 PM to 1:13 PM. I just figured they changed flight times, and called to try to be put on a later flight, when the rep told me I am scheduled to leave Orlando at 3:38 and arrive in NY at 4:30....ummmm.....not possible. There was a flight leaving at 3:40, so it looks like they were just adding another flight and only need to change my flight #, which is what they ended up doing. She said I would have eventually received a notification of a time change, at which time I would have needed to call to accept or not. Good thing I always recheck my flight times, or I may have had problems getting on the flight I wanted, since its just after the Labor Day holiday :scared:

I fly Jetblue often for work. They are always changing flight times, but I have always been notified with an option to accept or call to pick a better flight.

Yes when I went to my jetblue app this morn I noticed our flight has been scheduled 2 hrs later. Not complaining about 2 more hours at Disney but we won't get back to NYC until 11pm now. My kids will be exhausted.

Thank you! I checked mine the other day due to this post. I am happy and sad.

My flight down no longer leaves at 7am but now at around 8:30am. That is good and bad. We don't have to leave our house by 5 for the 45 min drive to Hartford. We can leave at 6 or so and my kids can easily get up at that time. But we don't get in at 10 am anymore.

The return flight home leaves at around 6:30 instead of 5. So while I lost about 90 min on arrival day, I gained it on departure day.

I did book the extra leg room seats for the way home because its going to be later and we want to be off the plane first when we arrive in Hartford. I was going to do it for the flight down since it was early and I figured it would give my kids stretching room but now I don't think I will bother.

I was surprised yesterday when I checked my flight home in May that JetBlue had changed the time of the flight (only by 10 minutes), changed my seat, and the airplane itself. It is no longer a 3x3 seat plane, its a 2x2, which I didn't even know they had. I am annoyed they didn't send me any email notifications about this. I know they are within their rights to change it, but, I would appreciate them letting me know.

It's always a good idea to keep checking your flights. Flight time changes and aircraft swaps happen all the time and it's not unusual to not be notified by the airline.

Question. I booked my flights through Disney. I do have the flight confirmation numbers. How do I check on the flight times, seats etc to see if they have changed? Tia

jetBlue is really good about notifying passengers of changes, but as with any airline that contacts passengers, they start with the first-affected passengers.

They're going to notify April passengers before May passengers, and May passengers before August flyers. When we obsessively (three, four, or more times a week) check our future flights, we find schedule changes that might have been completed only hours earlier.
Passengers who just buy & fly (without constant checking) are the ones who'll get an e-mail from jetBlue in the next week or so. We obsessives don't give the airline the opportunity to inform us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter