Check your emails for buy 1 day get 2 days free offer

Just noticed this

I'm a SAMS member but haven't checked their TA/Travel site since it was revised a few years ago, offerings seemed limited.

Are you saying you are able to order U tix online thru the club at a good discount without buying a package?

Hi, yes I believe you can, though I hadn't gone through with it.
http://travel.samsclub.com/Activities/Orlando/Universal-Orlando-1424817-Overview.aspx
Adult 2 day park to park $209
3 day $215.
I think with the 5% back from my chase card that would've been the best deal.

I have been constantly checking my email for this deal but still haven't gotten anything...I entered 2 different email addresses early yesterday morning so I am hoping. We are going in Oct for 3 weeks and due to a job loss it will be our last trip for a while so we want to do Universal and 3 days would be so much better than one!

I have a room booked in 2017 and received the email today. I have no idea why since you have to use the tickets this year. Aggravating!

I have a room booked in 2017 and received the email today. I have no idea why since you have to use the tickets this year. Aggravating!
If you have no need for the code, would you be interested in sharing it? It would really benefit my family, as we are going in November :)

Anyone able to successfully buy tickets with a code that wasn't sent directly to them yet?

I got the code and I don't have any reservation. What I do have is an account with Universal Orlando's website that was set up hmm I think about a year ago when I started planning my 2017 trip..a tiny bit but not really like how WDW has MDE accounts. Unfortunately we won't be going til Sep 2017 and we've also already bought our tickets (prior to the price increase in Feb from UT at a buy 2 get 3rd day park to park deal).

Anyone able to successfully buy tickets with a code that wasn't sent directly to them yet?

Yes I was able to. I called and told the representative I received an email with a pin code for the promotion. She asked for my name and the pin code as well as my email address. I did sense the hesitation in her voice and she asked for my email again and just proceeded with the order. I did tell her several times how excited I was to come there for vacation and within 5 minutes I was off the phone with my confirmation number. I checked my account and all is good. 2 adults and 2 kids with tax is 649.00 Thank you so much to the person that gave me a code.

I got the code and I don't have any reservation. What I do have is an account with Universal Orlando's website that was set up hmm I think about a year ago when I started planning my 2017 trip..a tiny bit but not really like how WDW has MDE accounts. Unfortunately we won't be going til Sep 2017 and we've also already bought our tickets (prior to the price increase in Feb from UT at a buy 2 get 3rd day park to park deal).
I'll definitely use your code if you aren't gonna be able to use it!!:rolleyes1

If anyone has a code they aren't using I will gladly take it :) I've been watching my emails for days and haven't gotten anything yet. I just suffered from a job loss so we won't be going back again for a couple more years after this upcoming trip (which is why we want to add Universal).

Yes I was able to. I called and told the representative I received an email with a pin code for the promotion. She asked for my name and the pin code as well as my email address. I did sense the hesitation in her voice and she asked for my email again and just proceeded with the order. I did tell her several times how excited I was to come there for vacation and within 5 minutes I was off the phone with my confirmation number. I checked my account and all is good. 2 adults and 2 kids with tax is 649.00 Thank you so much to the person that gave me a code.

When you supplied your name and email address was your actual name and email or the name and email of the person it was sent to?

When you supplied your name and email address was your actual name and email or the name and email of the person it was sent to?

It was MY name and email simply because that is what's needed to send you a confirmation email and your name has to match the "will call" along with your confirmation and debit/credit card used

I received a code; am thinking probably because I had an annual pass for two years but didn't renew. Unfortunately, I just called and the rep said the tickets are not upgradeable to an AP. I'd hate to risk it and try my luck at the gate, since I'll be going for one day in September and would like to purchase an AP. Oh well! It is a really great deal otherwise!

Just called and tried to use a code provided to me by a very generous fellow DISer. I was told that the person who received the code had to be the one to purchase them. At first, he told me that the original email recipient would have to be the one to pick up the tickets in Florida as well, but then he backtracked and said we could print them at home. I am so bummed. I had really hoped I would be able to use the code. Do you think it would be worth it to try calling back and speaking to a different representative? I don't want to be dishonest in any way...just really hoped we could get this deal!

Just called and tried to use a code provided to me by a very generous fellow DISer. I was told that the person who received the code had to be the one to purchase them. At first, he told me that the original email recipient would have to be the one to pick up the tickets in Florida as well, but then he backtracked and said we could print them at home. I am so bummed. I had really hoped I would be able to use the code. Do you think it would be worth it to try calling back and speaking to a different representative? I don't want to be dishonest in any way...just really hoped we could get this deal!

I had no problem, I was asked for the email address but no name. I asked them to send the confirmation to a different email address because I was purchasing these tickets as a gift and didn't want anyone to see the email on my shared account. I got disconnected midway through the call as I was giving my info. When I called back, I explained that I had just gotten disconnected and asked if I could give them a callback number. The representative said that they're not able to do that, but she would do her best to finish the transaction as soon as possible to avoid another chance of disconnection mid-call. The second representative didn't ask for any of my info - not the code, not the email, nothing!

It's definitely worth a try. I purchased last Tuesday, so maybe they're becoming more strict about it, but I'm sure that it couldn't hurt to call again! Good luck!

I'll definitely use your code if you aren't gonna be able to use it!!:rolleyes1
OMG I am sooooo sorry I didn't see this post this morning. I've been having issues with my alerts not showing me all of them so when I checked this morning I didn't see any alerts for this thread. I got the e-mail a week ago and stumbled upon this thread yesterday. I just had lunch with my best friend today who is planning a short trip down in October. I had mentioned the offer and she pounced on it like none other. If I had known I would have given you the offer. I didn't even know she was planning a trip until I had lunch with her today. I am sooo sorry :sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter