Check your email, I got a free dining PIN!

cey

Disney Veteran
Found a free dining PIN this am in my inbox,,,,:cool1:

The pin number is listed at the end of the email and I have until august to book! ....I was going to do a girl's trip to Florida anyway, so may have to rethink Disney! ;)

Hello again ***** Family,

Since you’ve been here before, we wanted to make it easy for you to come back and see us again. That’s why we’re serving up this scrumptious special offer! We’re even giving you lots of dates to choose from. It's the perfect way to enjoy a trip right before school starts!

when you purchase a non-discounted 5-night/5-day Walt Disney Travel Company room and ticket package at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels!

For arrivals most nights 8/25–10/2/13,
10/18–10/31/13, 11/11–11/23/13,
11/30–12/4/13 and 12/15–12/22/13.

I got one as well. Wish I could pass it along to someone who could use it.

I am surprised that we continue to get PINs at all :confused3 . We have only stayed onsite once, and NEVER price out vacations on the Disney website (we are devoted off-siters......love all the space in two bedroom condo :thumbsup2 .... oh yeah, and the savings :) ).

We always stay on site and have received a pin once for a time when we couldn't go. I called this morning an no pin linked to my name but I am hopeful it will be released to general public in a couple of months. I asked the CM & received the following: "historically Disney does release to the general public a couple of months after pin released but cannot guarantee this year as it is different year to year." Answer I expected. Guess we will see. :)

Congratulations to all those that did receive it. :thumbsup:

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I had the same PIN offer waiting for me on my email this morning! We just got back from WDW a couple of days ago, so was surprised to have another PIN so soon. Unfortunately I can't use it. :sad: My DD and her husband are going later this year and it would have been great if I could have let them use it. Too bad. Hopefully they will open up the later fall free dining to the general public in the coming months.

I got one too.We've stayed on site before and liked it but since discovering Bonnet Creek,I can't justify the cost of their regular rates,even with the free dining.We're going during the times mentioned,but a 2 bedroom villa at disney for the dates we're going at regular prices ,for 5 days,would cost us in the $4400 dollar range at saratoga ,give or take,if I remember correctly.A 4 bedroom presidential at BC....$1200.

Well, we can make that two.

Just had a lunch date with DH, who happened to mention that Disney must have heard that we have fallen in love with staying offsite because they are trying to lure us back with a free dining pin that he received this morning. This one was sent to his personal hotmail account.

Oddly enough.....still nothing to our main home email address.

Sounds like they sent out a stream of PINs to Canadians!.....Its about time!:lmao:

I got one as well. Now to decide if it is of any value to us.

I received the pin yesterday as well. We were able to add it to reservations we have in October for 10 of us. It was an awesome surprise!!!!:goofy:

Yep we got this one too. It came to both of our email accounts. We used it to book POFQ. It will be our first time there and we're excited.:goodvibes

DH got it too. However, he gets PINs regularly....drives me nuts.

I would really love to go in early Nov. But can't be away from work this year.

That's awesome that you guys got pins. What were the dates for? We are planning to go in november and have booked a POR but no pins for us :(.

I never had it in my email-called and I had it! I get them much in emails so called just to see :) great for our late oct trip!

I keep checking my email but no pin yet! fingers crossed big time!

What number do I call to see if there is a pin attached to my name?

I changed my email since the last time I went, although I have been getting emails to my new email just not a free dining pin!

so jealous of everyone whose got one!

We got it too! So excited! I booked our trip and dining based on FD and was aware we might not get it this year so I was prepared to adjust accordingly... but hoping to not have to! Now I can just keep our plans the same but I am adding a day.:thumbsup2

Got it too, actually DH got it. He had one in January, so we booked our Disneymoon with Free Dining and then he just got it again, I don't understand why, because he is always #2 adult...:upsidedow Anyway, on the one we got, it was not specified that is was a Canadian resident offer.
We booked our September upcomming trip when the offer was released for general public earlier in May.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter