• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

check your disney visa

lovetheprincesses

Mouseketeer
Has anyone logged into their disney visa today? It is saying my information is not currently available. Anyone else having this trouble?

I think Chase is currently down. I logged in a couple minutes ago to check one of our other cards and the info for all our cards wasn't available. I'm sure it'll be back up soon. This happens like once a week.

This is the information on the sidebar when I log in to my account:

On Sunday, November 7, from midnight ET until 5:30 AM: Your account balances may not reflect all transactions you've made in the past 24 hours. You won’t be able to access your accounts from your mobile browser, update your personal information or complete same-day transactions.

In addition, some credit card balances will be unavailable from midnight ET until 11 AM on Sunday, November 7. Some credit card rewards information will be unavailable from 11 PM on Saturday, November 6 until around 8 AM on Sunday, November 7 and from 11 PM on Sunday, November 7 until around 5 AM on Monday, November 8.

(Posted November 1)

It looks like the CC balances should be up and running in an hour or so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter