Check your August dates!

markey

DIS Veteran
I am so excited I don't know what to do, can hardly type. I had a reservation for 8/17 to 8/21 for RP for $159 APH rate, and was satisfied. I just checked the web site and saw a rate of $158 and the 4th night free. Called and was put on hold because they were not updated of the rates. I have 1 night at $129 and the other 2 nights at $158 and the 4th night free. Total for 4 nights including taxes is $464.96 compared to $705.96. The girl was laughing at me because I was so excited. It sure pays to keep checking!

Markey -

What number did you call for this rate? I see the same thing on the website for my dates (8/28) but reservations said I needed to call Universal Vacations (doesn't sound right to me).

Thanks

Lou

I read your post and immediately called reservations. I too had a previous APH ressie for August but with the new rates I just save about $300-$400 .....thanks so much for this great tip!!

:rotfl:

Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou!!! Just added a fourth night for FREE!!
8/22-8/26. Great Deal :Pinkbounc
markey, thankyou so much for posting this.
Caren

robinsfamily said:
What is APH? :flower:

Annual Pass Holder - the rate applies to holders of the Preferred Annual Pass.

Congrats on the great rates. Wish they would do the same thing for next week :goodvibes

We will be at Portofino in August. Have never been at that particular resort. What are the good places for dinner there? :cheer2:
Have a great trip.

Thank You, Thank You. Since we're getting the Flex Pass and visiting Wet N Wild and Sea World, a cost comparison didn't do much for us in terms of having to buy an annual pass. But, while checking on line I found a PCT code that saved me $100. It was worth checking! :cool1:

Yeah, I just saw this deal by checking the Loew's website. I changed my ressie immediately. You really have to read the fine print under the prices because for a while I was seeing the same price of $159 and thought nothing changed but today I read the fine print and saw that the new APH deal was for the 4th night free. I wonder how long that deals been out? Oh well, at least I caught it in time.

I was getting rates of $159-Th,Fr,Sat and $129-Sun,Mon,Tues,Wed
now I get the 4th night free, which means I save $129 on Sunday. Since I booked two rooms that is a nice little savings of about $286. Every little bit counts!

The operator first told me the original ressie I had was for the best rates, but I told her about the deal/rates I was seeing online and she applied it. :Pinkbounc :goodvibes

Two reservations agents I spoke to didn't know about the 4th day free. They kept saying it must be through Universal Vacations. Thanks to markey's info I persisted and asked her to check further.

They found the rate and I got my existing reservation changed to the 4th night free. Interesting note - if you put in your Loews number on he website, the 4th night free rate doesn't appear. Just put APH in the rate code for your dates to see if can get it.

Thanks markey - another $129 saved.

Lou

I also wanted to add that the 4th night free also applies to HRH and PBR as well.

Thanks Markey for the post. We are staying the same dates Aug 17-21 but at Hard Rock. We got 2 nights at $149 and 1 night at $179 and the 4th free. Where in PA are you located, we are just north of Philly.

Thanks again for the heads up.

Great Rates!!! I wanna gooooo tooooooo.....but the dd's start school in early August. July rates have not been good at all. Maybe next year.

:sad: :sad:

Do you know if this rate is for earlier in the month as well? We are traveling 8/2-8/5. It would be cool to add a 4th night for free!

When I checked Sat 7/9 there was no 4th day free. This was the best rate for an annual pass:

159.00 United States Dollars
Room Description:
STANDARD ROOM 2 QUEEN BEDS 335 Sq Ft Relaxing Tropical Decor Sleeps up to 5

Rate Description:
ANNUAL PASSHOLDER DISCOUNT! Present i.d. at check in, Not combinable with other discounts or offers.

Additional Information:
CANCEL DEADLINE: CANCEL 5 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL.; DEPOSIT REQUIRED; MINIMUM LENGTH OF STAY REQUIRED

You can keep checking at:

http://www.netbooker.com/booker/AppLogic+booker.hotel.book.AvailReq?brand=UE&pid=UERPR&iid=UE

IMGONNABE40! said:
Do you know if this rate is for earlier in the month as well? We are traveling 8/2-8/5. It would be cool to add a 4th night for free!
I checked this morning for that & those dates aren't included :sad2: I really wanted to go one more time before school starts up. I checked from next week to 8/7...played with dates every which way. We start school on the 8th

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter