Check your Alamo rates!

izzy

“I slapped Ouiser Boudreaux”
I don't know if I can post a Travelzoo.com promo code here, but you might want to check your Alamo rates. Based on an e-mail I got from them this morning, I was able to get a rate of $278 (which includes taxes) for a co-worker for a 7 passenger minivan for 9 days starting this Friday. Her best price before that was $417.

If you go to Travelzoo.com and search on "Alamo", it will give you several specials they've identified. Choose the one that says "$24 and up - Spring sale on car and minivan rentals" and book through that link. It's valid for pickup through May 31st, and you must book by April 8th.

Good luck!

Thanks for posting. I was able to get a SUV using your info. plus a coupon on alamo's site for 243.00. Its not for MCO, but for Fll. It seems that car rentals at FLL is always more money than MCO, but, this is the best I got so far.
Thanks again............

izzy - Thanks for the advice. I was able to rent a compact using coupon
AD1336ADK for $266 total for rental 4-26 to 5-7 at Sanford-Orlando airport (SFB). SFB rentals are always more but your advice saved me $51.

Thanks - Have a great trip!!:cool1:

Ok my old reservation was $348.21 total for 8 days with free additional driver (430710) and $25 off with AD3469FJD.
Using the travelzoo discount and AD3469FJD my total is $229.68 for 8 days plus extra driver for $9.99 per day comes out to about $309.68 plus tax and fees on the additional driver rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter