• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Check this out...=)

I am SO taking my DS there for breakfast on his birthday! We'll be staying at the PP anyway so it's perfect really!:cool1:

That was so cute. What a great Stitch for doing that. And your son is quit the dancer :yay:

Stitch is awesome! One of my favorite character meals at WDW is at Ohana's. You'll find Stitch up to no good ;). He stole DH hat and we thought we would never get it back. :) It's always a blast.

So tell me, did you enjoy the stitch breakfast over goofy's?

So tell me, did you enjoy the stitch breakfast over goofy's?

Honestly after this experience, I LOVED this place as much as my son did. :lmao: When I was recording them dance together, I seriously could not stop laughing!! And same goes for the rest of the family. We loved that this place was not so crowded, and had great food and interaction. There was another family there with an infant, and at one point like 4 characters were sitting on the floor playing with this little baby. It was so cute!! I honestly can say I liked it ten times more then goofys!! :woohoo: I have a short video ( I caught the end of it) of my nephew and Max, it's also pretty cute. They were mocking eachother for a pretty long time, and well...it was cute! here ya go...(just click on it):)

Honestly after this experience, I LOVED this place as much as my son did. :lmao: When I was recording them dance together, I seriously could not stop laughing!! And same goes for the rest of the family. We loved that this place was not so crowded, and had great food and interaction. There was another family there with an infant, and at one point like 4 characters were sitting on the floor playing with this little baby. It was so cute!! I honestly can say I liked it ten times more then goofys!! :woohoo: I have a short video ( I caught the end of it) of my nephew and Max, it's also pretty cute. They were mocking eachother for a pretty long time, and well...it was cute! here ya go...(just click on it):)

That is so adorable!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter