Check this out...=)

That is adorable. I love stich we have some pictures of him with us being funny.

I love it!!! Stitch is one of our favorite characters at California Adventure. I am so glad that I chose the Lilo and Stitch character breakfast for our summer trip. What time of the morning did this happen? It looks not so busy in there.

I love that! Maybe we'll do the Stitch character breakfast after all! DS (7, almost 8) LOVES Stitch- and like the little boy in the video thinks himself quite the breakdancer! HAHA!!

I can't wait to show DS tomorrow!

That was just too cute. We absolutely love Lilo and Stitch's and that was a great moment with Stitch for your little guy. Love it. Love it. Love it.

I can't stop cracking up! I'm so making a PS for the next avaliable time... :rotfl:

That was too cute!!!! How fun was that for your DS!!! I love Stitch!!

Thanks everyone!! I'm so glad you all liked it.We had taken my DS for his 7th Birthday, and it was during the week around 10 a.m. that's why it's not so crowded. We usually go to Goofy's kitchen however since Stitch is my son's fave, I chose to take him to Stitch's instead.(first time ever) And Boy am I glad we did. :thumbsup2 It was one of our best trips ever. Thanks again everyone for the great feedback. :goodvibes

Veronica

That is so precious and priceless. I too could not stop smiling while watching it. It is those interactions that leave the most memorable memories to be cherished.

Wow - that was way cool! :cool1:

Your little one looks like he was having a ball! :goodvibes And who knew Stitch was such a great dancer! :confused3 :rotfl2:

Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup2

Wow. That was great. Thanks so much for sharing. I can’t wipe the smile off my face. :goodvibes

Great video. So lucky to get so much time with Stitch We did the Lilo and Stitch breakfast at WDW Poly resort, and had a great time. Even though the place was full, they got around to all the kids, and most of the grown "kids" too.:goodvibes The Character meals are a great experience.

That was so adorable! I love Stitch and the breakfast there, it's so much fun and it never gets old. Thank you for sharing!! :thumbsup2

DS8 wants to dance Soldja Boy with Stich too!:rotfl2: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter