• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Check Sunday's Paper

My Sunday paper here (Detroit area) gets delivered by 6 a.m. and it has a travel section. I will report in as soon as I get up (it won't be 6..trust me tho)/ Hopefully it will be here early as we got over 12 inches of snow today.

Please post for me to, we do not have a travel section either.

My husband ran out at 6:30am in 12 inches of snow in Michigan (Detroit News/Detroit Free Press) to get me the Sunday newspaper and I can't find any deals for Disney other than the $1500.00 Family package Deal? Sorry.. But I would be interested to hear if any other State gets something good in their news today.
Chatty

It's now 7:30 a.m. but we're in the middle of a blizzard! No paper delivery and no stores open! EEEK! DH has been plowing snow since yesterday morning and will likely be gone all day today too, so I'll just lurk on the boards and hopefully someone will have the answer we're all waiting for.

I just went online to the bigger newspaper that serves this area. Nothing listed for disney... If you want to look at your local paper, it won't be in classified section, it will be in "display ads" then look up subject travel.

The Washington Post has the same "family of four starting from $1500" that has been running for two or three weeks and is the same as in the Parade magazine insert and same as the Baltimore Sun yesterday. Ain't nothing we don't already know about.

I didn't get my Newsday today, but we are having a blizzard. The snow is half way up the front door, so I don't think we will be getting it delivered today!

Our Sunday paper, The Detroit News/Free Press didn't have anything special other than the MYW ad ($1500 for a family of four at a Value).

The same $1500 package for family of 4 in the Indianapolis Star. I tore through the paper when the DH brought it in out of the cold. Perhaps next week...

summerrluvv said:
I didn't get my Newsday today, but we are having a blizzard. The snow is half way up the front door, so I don't think we will be getting it delivered today!

Also on Long Island--no paper here today!!!

Detroit News/FreePress already reported. I woke up early too, and went out in the 8 below degree weather to retrieve it off my walk. Same old thing..the new attraction is the Price $1500 for famiy of four, and pick-up at the airport.

Just pulled my Sunday paper out of a 2 foot snow drift at my back door! Boston Globe...only ad is the family for 4 $1500.00...no code :rolleyes:

Can't believe I got my Sunday Boston Globe as well with the blizzard that's going on outside! Just the $1500 ad- no codes! C'mon codes!

has anyone been able to check todays paper? I do not get it delivered and I really don't want to head up to the store on foot in 20 in snow w/the wind blowing at 45 mph. :earseek:

:wave: :wave2: princess: princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter