• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Check out where we ate just got back on 9-9-03

G-gang

Mouseketeer
Just got back and here is where we ate:

1900 Park Fare for the Princess Gala Feast--great interaction with Cinderella, Prince Charming, Mice, and Fairy Godmother. The buffet was good.

Hollywood & Vine--we did the fantasmic package here. The cornbread was excellent, overall the buffet was good.

Rose & Crown--the bangers and mash were excellent. My husband had the cottage pies and the beer sampler--he liked it all.

Garden Grill--pumpkin bread was very good--we don't like catfish, but everything else that was served was good.

Boma--this was my absolute favorite place--everything was wonderful!!!!!!! We loved the maligatawny soup. If you watch Seinfeld then you should be familiar with the soup.

Cape May Cafe--very good. Crag legs are extra and are not part of the buffet.

Ohana's-very good. We loved watching the castle change colors.

Canada--soup was good and the chicken sandwich was delicious. The breadsticks were great!

Chef Mickeys-great food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoop Dee Doo Review-good food. The dessert was very good!!!!!

We are headed on our first family vacation as well and we have PS's at almost all the same places you ate. It is nice to see your reviews.

DITTO Blessedmomoftwo!!!
Always nice to see good reviews of the places you planned so much for and have reservations for too. Making me excited!!

Wow, you cetainly did a great job plannning meals for your first trip.

Have you started planning for your next trip yet?:D

Have a great time! We miss it soooooooo much. GO TO BOMA'S!!!!

BCV23--Thank you for the compliment--if I hadn't discovered these boards last January I wouldn't have known what a PS was.

Just wondering what was the dessert served for Garden Grill? I know it changes seasonally so I'm curious what it is right now. Thanks.

~DawnMaree

I'm sorry but for some reason I just don't remember what was being offered for dessert that night. I want to say it was pudding with gummy worms--I'll have to get back to you on that.

That sounds like "Worms in Dirt". They usually give that to kids, but I got it once because I didn't like the dessert they were serving. That's okay if you can't remember. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter