Check out whats coming for the Wii in Sept!!!!

Thank you! Do you get the impression that everything is in the box? Meaning no special controllers needed?

ohhhhhhhh I so want that!!!!! I wonder if I buy it now and get it in Sept, can I keep it hidden until Christmas...hmmmmmmmmmmm

I knew about this game for the last 8 months. Im also getting it for my wee ones for christmas. along with the wii and the controllers I slowly bought over the last several months. I also got them mario cart and 4 really cool steering wheels, one suctions to the coffee table :lol:
I am excited about this game, my kids are going to love it !

Awesome! Now I have an idea for the kids (14 and 12) for Christmas, They are so hard to buy for at that age.

OMG...I might not be able to play until months after Christmas between my 2 DDs and DH. I just might have to wait until the girls go back to school!

YES!!! I am so getting this. I just was like "This is what I want for my birthday!" (which is conveniently in September) :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter