Check out what i just got in the mail!

barfownz

Disneyland Cast Member
Its 100% REAL!

I compared this with signatures that people have gotton from CD signings.
I'm in contact with Miley's Creative director and he even told me that he'll try to have her sign something for me. He tried and succeeded!

Its even personalized!

mileysiggg.jpg

www.fanmail.biz

and search Miley Cyrus.

There are a few address' and i sent to all address. I got a reply back with no return address so i don't know exactly which address it came from.

But this signautre is 100% SIGNED BY HER.

Compare it with preprints

That's great! It's really cool to hear that she actually answers her fanmail.

www.fanmail.biz

and search Miley Cyrus.

There are a few address' and i sent to all address. I got a reply back with no return address so i don't know exactly which address it came from.

But this signautre is 100% SIGNED BY HER.

Compare it with preprints

i love that site.

i sent a baseball card of david wright for him to sign, hopefully i get it back soon.

my friend taylor did that but she got a picture signed by ORLANDO BLOOM i'm not even kidding it is TOTALLY real we thought it was just a printout of a signed picture but we looked on the back and we saw little intented spots where the pen was we were freaking out (OMG ORLANDO TOUCHED THIS PICTURE) we're huge freaks and this just kinda pushed us over the edge:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter