• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Check out this Bass Hog DD landed today.

jade1

I spend half my money on WDW, and waste the rest.
Bay lake. Cripes.

1c69aff1-26f1-41ea-b5e2-1e8b9948a13c.jpg

DSC_0243.jpg

Great job! I'm sure that fish put up a fight and was not an easy reel in. Way to go! Girl Power!!!

That is a "catch and release" situation I hope.

And was he measured and/or weighed before release? If so, how about some numbers.

Nice catch! My DH is jealous. He has caught some nice ones out of Bay Lake, but not that big.

Yes, I agree, he is calling the bass a hog, not his DD.

And all fishing at WDW is catch and release.

Love fishing Bay lake. That is a hog and makes me want to get out there fishing now!!! Congrats to your DD. Too bad you can't take that back and fry it up though....

You've got to be kidding me!!!!:)

How much did that Hog weigh?

The catch and release policy on WDW waterways must really allow those Hogs to grow HUGE!:)

Looks like you were close to River Country,is that accurate?:)

Please send congrats to your DD!:)

I think he's calling the bass a hog, not his DD. At least that's the way I read it.

Oops! Sorry! Guess I'm not up on my fishing lingo! And that's where punctuation comes in......

Big difference between

Let's eat, Grandma! and Let's eat Grandma! :lmao:

Your DD is in NO WAY a hog and that fish is REALLY BIG!:thumbsup2
Glad you got some pictures and didn't have to tell "the one that got away" fishing story! ::yes::

Thanks I have a pic on the scale 7lb 12oz. He didn't measure it. Dd is tiny so it appears a bit bigger, but he said about 4 a year only in this cat. It was a battle for her though. Quick release as it was tired.

That is some good eating!!! :teeth:

Why is this on the Theme Parks forum? Is this a tour/excursion you can book direct through Disney?

Wow! Well done to your DD for reeling that monster fish in! :thumbsup2

I've often wondered about booking a fishing trip on Bay Lake for my DH - I think this may be a great "new thing" to try for our next trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter